• Thread starter northwest47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
northwest47

northwest47

Chemdd
Green beanz seeds in the mail 2
Green beanz seeds in the mail

It took a bit getting started but i think we are running now.

The initial drop will be a smaller drop of Chem4DD's and Dog Poo F2's lem or I will be in in the next day or so to update strain info on those, here's some info on those strains, please feel free to ask questions, and I will answer them best i can, and or get lem in here to take care of any query's

DawgPoo F2
(Chemdog DD F1 x Apollo 13 BX) x (Chemdog DD F1 x Apollo 13 BX)

This project is an ongoing project and one I think I will continue. Its been fun and rewarding so far . The worse feedback Ive gotten from my testers and others that have grown her is her name.
Her name comes from two things...for one, her linage.
I used my garlic pheno female Chemdog DD and bred her to a choice worked line Subcool put out, Apollo 13 BX.
The name didnt really come into play until my first test grow with her. As the F1's were in flower, and I was in the room checking out the flowers, I thought I had stepped in some dog crap and quickly checked my shoes. They were clean but the smell still lingered. I traced the smell to the corner this cross was growing and named them DawgPoo. The name actually helped me remember the cross without going back to my notes.
She has a few siblings floating around Puget Sound building an epic reputation for this strain...basically, there are two superior keeper cuts going around the sound under the label of Kitsapscotts and Lucky DawgPoo cuts. These two cuttings are gaining popularity quickly in many medical growrooms in the locale.
Growing out these F2 seeds will show you why she is quickly becoming a legend here in the Pacific Northwest.
These F2 seeds are offered from a cross I made from 8 of the best females I chose from a garden of 30 females. They were the best of the best...and were bred with the two best F1 males I had as a semi open breeding.
There should be a few recessives show, but because of the semi bottlnecking for potency and flavor through my F1 selection, Im sure you will find multiple keepers out of a single pack.

This strain has a very abnormally high resin profile...and the turpenes will range between a fruity diesel, skunky funk, tropical fruit and a touch of garlic. This is truly a FUNKY strain.

Her flower time can range from the typical 8 weeks to way deeper. This is one girl I like to run deep. If you like a heady effect, 8 weeks will do. But if you want that funk, you gotta let her go deep. 11 weeks is about right in most rooms.

Flower : 9-11 Weeks
Sativa/Indica 60/40

Chemdog #4-DD
(Chemdog #4 x Chemdog DD F1)

The best Chemdawgs in the NorthWest come together in this cross.
The mother, Chemdog #4, is locally known as the Quatro. She was first imported into this area by a good friend of mine a few years back. She has been cross checked and verified against other known Chem-4's. She is the REAL deal.
Her flowers have that world famous dawg funk with a touch of lemon diesel as a chaser. Grown properly, she will be one of your biggest yielders in your room.
The father, my gem, is from Rezdogs first batch of Chemdog DD's. His sisters all exhibit that high trichome finish and dawg stank skunky turpene that makes your mouth water.
It is the best of the best in this cross. I have high hopes that this line will reveal truly epic plants. Ones you will probably pass down to your generations and friends.
Keepers are inevitable.

Flower: 8-11 Weeks
Sativa/Indica : 40/60

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Welcome 2 the Farm, Green Beanz. That Dawg Poo looks like a winner! I cant wait to get my hands on some of ur seeds. Hope all is well. If u guys need anything, hit me up!

northwest47

northwest47

Dog Poo f1's, cuts from the females that made the Dog poo f2's, grown in coco, with an amended canna a+b, cannazyme, and some organics(primordial solutions,RO)
Grown by a third crop grower, some dried and flower shots of individual phenos the apollo went a week and a half longer

Apollo pheno
Blockhead pheno
Dog Poo  8 resin
Dog poo 5 2
Dog Poo 5
Dog Poo 8 2
Dog Poo 8
Dog Poo F1 8
northwest47

northwest47

and i wan t to say thank you to lucky he is a top notch tester here and has been a big part of GBS

im sure lem will pop in lucky but thank you for all your hard work and dedication, you are a accomplished grower and a great guy

i hope the starfires are bomb

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

Thank you sir! Very much appreciated for the kind words!! I LOVE GBS gear! Right back at ya brotha... you work your ass off bro... so thanx go out too you as well!!

The starfires are gettin flipped into flower in two weeks! Got about 12 tops on each one of em!! Should be a good show. Thnx again for those brotha!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Definitely looks like some FIRE!! Very well done. Really like both projects! Welcome to The Farm!
Quest

One Flip

One Flip

My Chem Double Dizzle D's have joined the mile high club :) Nice work!

SoSour

SoSour

Let the dankness rain Lem, it's spreading northbound & we're lovin' it!
I'm so glad I grabbed these DD's, it's bin a while, lols.. ...:angelic:

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

I received a pack from here that said chemDD f2. Is that an error or is it possible that I actually received a pack of that instead of the Chem4DD which is what I thought I was getting?? I bought these back in March.

Seatown

Seatown

That dawgpoo looks beautiful, just waiting in my pack from GS! Damn excited, great work Lem!

One Flip

One Flip

Lem, where ya hangin' out these days? The land of K? Or are you going to be here more? Would love to start posting some grows or showing support if your going to be hanging around :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom