Green Cleaner

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

was at sd hydro getting mighty wash. Told dude my problem. Spider mites came back and I can't seem to kill all my thrips. I can kill the mites easily. The pepper spray a fellow farmer referred me to destroyed a major infestation but the remaining few are tough as fuck. but so few you really have to look to find them. I have 11 days before I throw em in the flower which is pest free and sealed so I wanna kill em fast. Gave them there first application today.

Talking to a dude at the dro store and he "highly highly recommend" ed Green Cleaner. Clerk nodded his head in agreement. Said fuck it and bought it. Guess my question is has anyone had any experience with it. Supposedly rocks most pest and is 100% safe to humans. Instead of me splaining....

http://www.greencleanerworks.com

Thanks for any replies and I'll post pics and results when I go to the spot mañana.

I should also say spinosad, insecticidal soap, bombs, chemicals, teas have all failed on them. Like I said. Tough!!!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Can't attest to this product getting rid of thrips, but I am mite free thanks to Green Clean. I battled those fuckers for a little over a year and then I won the war with this product. I had thrips a few years back and hit everything with OG Biowar Foliar and that got rid of em.

Top Bottom