Green Crack autoflower harvest time

• Thread starter hubbadubba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hubbadubba

Hello new here and new at growing. Started this indoors and moved it outdoors on long island. Just wondering if it was ready for harvest as I'm new to this. Picked up a jewelers loop and dont see amber trichomes however the pistols have all turned amber. Any advice is appreciated

Green crack autoflower harvest time
Green crack autoflower harvest time 2
Green crack autoflower harvest time 3
Green crack autoflower harvest time 4
Green crack autoflower harvest time 5
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
You want to be checking the trichs on the bud everything else don’t matter including the trichs on the leaf’s.

Wait until you see amber on the trichs on the buds. She should fatten up as well as they pound on the weight during the last two weeks

Good luck and enjoy the adventure 🙂

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Don't shoot! ;)

But not all pistils have turned. Does it matter? Eh, I would wait another few days, see if it's going to mature further, but I would call it at the very early stages of ready......if it's what you like. I don't necessarily think you always have to wait until a certain % of trichomes have turned amber. Depending on the variety, personal taste, if it's badically stopped flowering, if nearly all of the trichomes are cloudy.......then there's the middle road, harvest half or 1/3rd, wait 5-7 days........this let's you test what you like.

H

hubbadubba

Thanks, I stopped feeding a week ago because I thought it would be ready soon because of the time it says the autoflower would take but wasnt really sure. I was thinking maybe this weekend harvest the top and give the bottom a little more time

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I was reading something the other day that said some strains trichomes never turn amber. I don't think it's very many of them but maybe yours doesn't.
It's almost like asking when a banana is ripe. Of course, not when it's green........but some people like their bananas very ripe, sweet, brown spots all over. And some people like them firmer, yellow but no spots. There's a range that makes sense, then it's up to the taste of the individual.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
It's almost like asking when a banana is ripe. Of course, not when it's green........but some people like their bananas very ripe, sweet, brown spots all over. And some people like them firmer, yellow but no spots. There's a range that makes sense, then it's up to the taste of the individual.
I like banana pudding. So yea preferences come into play during harvest time. So true.

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

They look a little early to be harvesting 🤔
I do indoors and outdoors Auto’s “most” mature bout 80 to 90 days from sprouts

Top Bottom