green crack / blue dream clones or seeds

• Thread starter greenthumb1086
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenthumb1086

I am looking to buy some green crack and Blue Dream seeds or clones does anybody know where to get them?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Hahahaha. Lets just say I know a guy here on the boards that pulled 3.2 a light w blue dream. It's a sativa stretcher, 10-12 weeks depending on what cut you have.

Green crack is done is 7 weeks flat, has a little stretch but is a hobbit compared to blue dream.

Just thought about both those in like week 6 side by side, made me chuckle

vaporedout

vaporedout

yeah every blue dream ive grown has stretched out.... most of my outdoors plants only get about 4 to 5 feet tall, the BD's get to be around 7feet.

G

greenthumb1086

What about sick meds green crack. They claim they bread 2 gc Clones to itself. And i saw a company on attitude that had blue dream.

bonkia

bonkia

Xj 13 is pretty much blue dream but less known. If your looking for a monster I'd go that way. Alien has a seed cross on here I'm playing with. Biggest of the bunch so far has some really nice haze leafs.

G

greenthumb1086

And how good of a chance that if I order from attitude that they actually come

ridge og

ridge og

hello green, my next order will b from the farm.picked up the HSO blue dream from the tude had no problems . Shes growing like a weed.

B

bckwht

I believe Sin city seeds has a blue dream bx called "the rem" available

I've had good results with attitude so far, they offer tracking also...just got 5 Bodhi packs with new mug for the collection haha bodhi has a blue dream cross out and the Appalachia crosses have some green crack in them. Goodluck with your decision

Admiral73

Admiral73

I've never grown Green Crack is it a very stinky plant, or will a carbon filter due ?

chadkush

chadkush

whats up with cali connections green crack ? i knoe swerve has the cecil b cut .

soserthc1

soserthc1

Pretty good. Sometimes in large orders it will be split up. They have always arrived for everyone I know. Good luck
they now ship super stealth the only people that seem to not be getting there orders are the ones routed thru Chicago but they replace orders that are confiscated be ready for a pair of ugly socks thou ....

Top Bottom