• Tagged users None
Green Giant

Green Giant

Looking for some Green Crack clones, any info would be great

Thanks

GG

Green Giant

Green Giant

Farmer (you know who you are), I am very interested if your willing to part with some. The last time I tried to send you a PM it said your box was full, next time it said I couldn't send you a PM because I dont have enough posts...

If you get this please send me a number or a way to get in touch with you.

Thanks

GG

J

jb420

Thanks. I will check around up north. Anything around the A2 area, that you know of?

GC3?????? what do you mean?

Sat 12-5, Sunday 1-5 There is a farmers market at the Hemp Center at 207 West Liberty. Also one in jackson, 135 w. pearl st. sat and sunday noon to four. both have genetics. G3c in flint, has genetics as well, and they are open tuesday-saturday 10:00am- 6:00pm. There are a few pheno's of green crack going around, the one I have is dfinately sativa leaning, so ask whoever you get the cut from which pheno, and effects. I would help you out, but I just pulled clones from my mom for me, so it will be a few weeks 4 I could even take cuts

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

Another name for it is Cush. I believe Triclouds has a hybrid of it called Apricot Cush. Cush crossed with Cinderella 99.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Farmer (you know who you are), I am very interested if your willing to part with some. The last time I tried to send you a PM it said your box was full, next time it said I couldn't send you a PM because I dont have enough posts...

If you get this please send me a number or a way to get in touch with you.

Thanks

GG

This is not the place to beg for clones ...try Craigslist..

Tex

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

There aren't phenos of GC floating around... You either have it or you don't.

Mad fruity marshmellow-y cereal super sativa buzz. Lime green, dense as they come. Not stony in the least. GC is some save the day type shit.

J

jb420

There is a pheno that is more indica leaning as in it grows short and stocky, the other I have seen is also more sativa, but doesnt grow like mine

Latest posts

Top Bottom