green crack s1 aka AZ cush :)

• Thread starter AzGrOw-N-sMoKe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

heres one coming outta the desert... we made this strain about 1.5 years ago reversed green crack... vertical 1k hps bulbs in parabolics.... 5gal hempy buckets 1/2 coco1/2 perlite... flora nova grow an pk boosters from fox farm.... gettin a spray once a week for the first 2 weeks of flower with nitrozyme.... here we go at the end o day 8... az:pimp:

edit looks like i need to wipe down the out side of them reflectors an fix the mylar....lol:talking

Green crack s1 aka az cush
Green crack s1 aka az cush 2
Green crack s1 aka az cush 3
Green crack s1 aka az cush 4
Green crack s1 aka az cush 5
Green crack s1 aka az cush 6
JAWS

JAWS

hello AZ:passingjoint:
awesome bro great to see you pushing this one forward, was hoping to see something like this from some one..
very nice:passingjoint:

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Heres day 16 tried to get a couple close ups of a couple diff aera's.... Did i say how much i love open sesame ...lol.... Az

DSCN0979
DSCN0984
DSCN0988
DSCN0989
Rushoe

Rushoe

Nice man looking good would this be an s1 from the shroomys gc????I have the shroomys cut and look forward to running her soon...47 51 day finisher

winta

winta

lookin good bro! theres all kinds of action in the desert!

Illmind

Illmind

Thinkin of going verticle myself. It's one of the few things I've yet to try all my friends say they run em without reflectors and temps dropped significantly and yield was increased. They run HPS/MH/HPS/MH all vertical sunmasters and the smoke is amazing and the buds get super dense. Neat reflectors never seen those ones.

devious d

devious d

looking good bro, i love those parabolic shades but cant fit them into my loft hatch, hows the coverage from them is that 4 1000,s in that room ?

miss jane

miss jane

nice room bro
have to grow the green crack one day
its difficult to get that around here in holland

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

yes this was s1'd off the "short" flowering green crack cut... its the only one i know of... but even with her i preferd her more at day 63.... just cause something looks done dont mean it is an i like more narcotic herb....

i love these parabolic hoods... these are the 3ft rd ones an they make a 4ft.... since the tip of the bulb is cooler then the middle im able to run them lower without ill effect... for some one running a whole room muliple lights i prefer these hoods for optimum coverage... the plants are able to get more direct lumens off the bulb vs having half the bulb coverd an needing to bounce back towards the plants which losses some lumens %... az

E

ent

how many beans did you go through to choose this keeper? did you have any genetic issues; herms or autoflowers with the s1's? where they very much like the mom or were you able to find some variation?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks pretty bright in there:)>>>no shade<<<nice:passingjoint:

gtd

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

ent- made about 20 seeds an we didnt have an outright herms but they were modertly sensitive to stress... no auto issues we had some pheno variation from the mom an nthis one was one of those.... this pheno isnt sweet an does run longer like 10-11weeks an smells like a dead skunk.... early on in flower you can get that sweetness from the gc but she totally turns rotten at the end....

gtd- ya bro more light = more bud an thats what we all want right.... im in the process of setting up another one'a these rooms with some urklexoriginal bubba an abusivexoringinal bubba.... az

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

heres the end of day 22 gonna start using beastie bloomz next week.... got there last dose of open ses yesterday...az

DSCN0991
DSCN0992
DSCN0993
DSCN0994
DSCN0995
socalval

socalval

.. but even with her i preferd her more at day 63.... just cause something looks done dont mean it is an i like more narcotic herb....

i love these parabolic hoods... these are the 3ft rd ones an they make a 4ft.... since the tip of the bulb is cooler then the middle im able to run them lower without ill effect... for some one running a whole room muliple lights i prefer these hoods for optimum coverage... the plants are able to get more direct lumens off the bulb vs having half the bulb coverd an needing to bounce back towards the plants which losses some lumens %... az

Thank you for the VERT-101.:banana1sv6: It pays to stay in THC school.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Lookn good azn. I took my GC cuts 10+ weeks this outdoor season and I was very pleased with the flowers. I wanted to get some pics, but this stuff went before it was cured.. Family was in dire need, and I gotta look out for my fam. Really interested to see how your s1s do

Top Bottom