Green Crack S1 (sick Med Seeds)

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Hey farmers,i have 3 sickmeds green crack/cush on the go in amongst my other strains and i thought id do a wee thread on em.i had only bought a 3pack as i was ordering from a company i had never used before.when the seeds arrived i popped two.i wanted to keep one incase they were good.i didnt have any of my usual brand of soil so had to use a different kind that i bought from homebase(the uk equivelent of home depot i think)it wasnt a soil that was specifically designed with cannabis in mind but i thought it would do in a pinch.i had put the just cracked seeds into the last of my bio bizz light mix,so ther were nice and healthy,then i potted em into two litre pots of the new soil as i like to transplant three times into progressivly bigger pots(obviosly)as i feel it gives a better root system rather than putting em staight into theyr final pots.about a week after transplant they started showing signs that they were stressed.i tried changing the ph of my tap water as it was at nearly 8 but after trying that for a week they were just getting worse.all the leaves were crisping up.i must ad that i had used this soil on other strains a couple of times with no such problems.any way by this time i had managed to get some decent soil.i got a bag of canna pro+ & a bag of house and garden batmix.by this time the GC,s are about4weeks old but they looked terrible and i wasnt sure if they were gonni pull through so i popped the last seed into some decent soil,canna i think it is,and i took out the first two and gently shook the dodgy soil off the roots then gently dipped the almpst bare roots into water to try remove as much of the old soil as possible.i then ppotted em into 2ltr pots of pro+ with some great white mycorrizea around the roots.affer about5/6 days they started growing ok.the other one that i popped later was going great with kinda lime green leafs opposed to dark green.all the GC,S were put into 6litre polly pots to get them ready for flower.i left the first two to veg in theyr final pots for another week then put them into bloom.the other one is still in veg.i read a grow journal on the sickmeds green crack one time and the guy says they hermied on him but wen he ran the cuttings he had taken from em outside he never had any problems and they looked superb.im going to keep a close eye on these,especially the two that got stressed.i dont hav any pics of em just now but i,ll get some up soon.if any one else is growing or has grown sickmeds GREEN CRACK then please feel free to chime in at any point.infact if you have ANY experience with any GREEN CRACK S1 feel free to chime in or post your green crack pics.cheers

william76

william76

Hey farmers,i have 3 sickmeds green crack/cush on the go in amongst my other strains and i thought id do a wee thread on em.i had only bought a 3pack as i was ordering from a company i had never used before.when the seeds arrived i popped two.i wanted to keep one incase they were good.i didnt have any of my usual brand of soil so had to use a different kind that i bought from homebase(the uk equivelent of home depot i think)it wasnt a soil that was specifically designed with cannabis in mind but i thought it would do in a pinch.i had put the just cracked seeds into the last of my bio bizz light mix,so ther were nice and healthy,then i potted em into two litre pots of the new soil as i like to transplant three times into progressivly bigger pots(obviosly)as i feel it gives a better root system rather than putting em staight into theyr final pots.about a week after transplant they started showing signs that they were stressed.i tried changing the ph of my tap water as it was at nearly 8 but after trying that for a week they were just getting worse.all the leaves were crisping up.i must ad that i had used this soil on other strains a couple of times with no such problems.any way by this time i had managed to get some decent soil.i got a bag of canna pro+ & a bag of house and garden batmix.by this time the GC,s are about4weeks old but they looked terrible and i wasnt sure if they were gonni pull through so i popped the last seed into some decent soil,canna i think it is,and i took out the first two and gently shook the dodgy soil off the roots then gently dipped the almpst bare roots into water to try remove as much of the old soil as possible.i then ppotted em into 2ltr pots of pro+ with some great white mycorrizea around the roots.affer about5/6 days they started growing ok.the other one that i popped later was going great with kinda lime green leafs opposed to dark green.all the GC,S were put into 6litre polly pots to get them ready for flower.i left the first two to veg in theyr final pots for another week then put them into bloom.the other one is still in veg.i read a grow journal on the sickmeds green crack one time and the guy says they hermied on him but wen he ran the cuttings he had taken from em outside he never had any problems and they looked superb.im going to keep a close eye on these,especially the two that got stressed.i dont hav any pics of em just now but i,ll get some up soon.if any one else is growing or has grown sickmeds GREEN CRACK then please feel free to chime in at any point.infact if you have ANY experience with any GREEN CRACK S1 feel free to chime in or post your green crack pics.cheers
I've not grew gc yet but I'm looking now at getting a few,its a choice between hso and sickmeds,so it'll be interesting to see how they do,good luck,are u from north uk?thats where I am,all the best,76

H

happy b

I've not grew gc yet but I'm looking now at getting a few,its a choice between hso and sickmeds,so it'll be interesting to see how they do,good luck,are u from north uk?thats where I am,all the best,76
Im from scotland,just outside glasgow.i saw a hso green crack thread on here the otherday and it looked spot on.the colas were nice and chunky.i plumped for the sickmeds as i felt they had a better reputation than hso,that was just the impression i was left with after researching both.dont know if it really is the case.cheers for popping by,76.

H

happy b

On an unrelated subject,im just wanting to know if you hav ever ordered seeds from here?do they get delivered from the U S?just wondering what its like for us in the uk to get seeds from the states.i dont know if i fancy doing that without speaking to someone from uk whos got experience ordering from here.they hav some cracking strains on here,devine genetics give you a free pack of wolverine kush fems free whith every order.its a cross of bubba kush & chem#4,i mean come on!i would love to get my hands on a pack of those although theyr not cheap but getting a ten pack free makes it alot more reasonable.whats your opinion as a fellow grower from the uk 76?

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

i grew out CC GC , it wasn't GC.. so avoid that one. Although it was very strong, whatever the hell it was, just not my kind of weed. Really depressed feeling.

i also ordered a pack of the Sm gc , the 3 pack like yourself. i haven't gotten a chance to pop them yet, but i'd say the hso is going to be the real deal, this may be too.. i will be watching. Gl

H

happy b

I always avoid cali conection like the plaugue.its over priced piss.anyway,iv never tried real GC from the original cut as i live in uk.im not to bothered if turns out different to the cut as i wouldnt know anyway but i,d be pissed off if it turned out they wernt made with the original cut but i dont see whu they wouldnt be.it cant be too hard to get an original cut and fem it?the cut seemed to be pretty popular and it seemed like loads people had it so im not to worried about it coming from the original,but how much like the original are the s1,s going to turn out?we,ll soon see.

william76

william76

On an unrelated subject,im just wanting to know if you hav ever ordered seeds from here?do they get delivered from the U S?just wondering what its like for us in the uk to get seeds from the states.i dont know if i fancy doing that without speaking to someone from uk whos got experience ordering from here.they hav some cracking strains on here,devine genetics give you a free pack of wolverine kush fems free whith every order.its a cross of bubba kush & chem#4,i mean come on!i would love to get my hands on a pack of those although theyr not cheap but getting a ten pack free makes it alot more reasonable.whats your opinion as a fellow grower from the uk 76?
It's Europe the seeds come from!ive ordered about 20 times,always got them,usually about 14 days give or take a few days,follow thcbay instructions and you'll be golden,give me a shout if you need any help,the bay is where the fire is,i got cookies and gg4 from there,nearly all I grow is from there,76

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

GC really isnt an impressive strain taste or smell wise, or highwise for that matter, but it's not shit and the high is such a nice productive high, that its well worth the grow, and i would keep her in my med cabinet always.

hints of mango, but not strong like a mango plant.. dosent travel long in your mouth like a pineapple or regular mango, and goes dead all of a sudden. So i guess what i am saying is, it tastes good, but not too good. very mild weed, great for working, wake and bake etc.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

GC really isnt an impressive strain taste or smell wise, or highwise for that matter, but it's not shit and the high is such a nice productive high, that its well worth the grow, and i would keep her in my med cabinet always.

hints of mango, but not strong like a mango plant.. dosent travel long in your mouth like a pineapple or regular mango, and goes dead all of a sudden. So i guess what i am saying is, it tastes good, but not too good. very mild weed, great for working, wake and bake etc.
i should clarify, that is my experience with cash crop gc. grow that shit and tell me what its like done right. i'm picky as shit man,

H

happy b

Im a little picky myself,im all about the flavor.if it dont taste good then i dont enjoy it.same as most people i suppose.thers just so many good genetics available that theyrs really no excuse for growing shit weed ,except from the odd shitty pheno when your pheno hunting from seed.also good to know that i can order from here and get em delivered to uk no probs.i would love to run the ch#4 x cookies from devine,saw waynes and yours william76 i think and they looked awsome!thanks for the insight fellas,really appreciated.

william76

william76

Im a little picky myself,im all about the flavor.if it dont taste good then i dont enjoy it.same as most people i suppose.thers just so many good genetics available that theyrs really no excuse for growing shit weed ,except from the odd shitty pheno when your pheno hunting from seed.also good to know that i can order from here and get em delivered to uk no probs.i would love to run the ch#4 x cookies from devine,saw waynes and yours william76 i think and they looked awsome!thanks for the insight fellas,really appreciated.
Yea,mines was the s1,s but I've just ordered cheese x cookies too!76

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

My green crack is Super Fragrant and TASTY. Citrus mango explosion. Morning smoke, good with your coffee. My GF's personal favorite.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Not much stretch for a sativa dominant plant. 1x. It's fun to grow forsure if you want a sativa but don't have the headroom.

Made a backcross and found a nice GC male to use. Going to hit Jackie O , lemon skunk, trainwreck, gods gift and blue dream. Trying to find that perfect sativa hybrid.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

i'd like to hit my Pineapple Express girl with that, they look like the bud structures would go good together, and i know the added extra baby puke and mango would be sweet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom