Green Crack Seeds

• Thread starter Kennygf250
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kennygf250

Kennygf250

Anybody order green crack seed from any of the banks and are they quality??

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Quality will depend on the breeder more than the bank. Search for the breeder first then the bank, lots of great strains here on the bay.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

From what I know GC is a clone only, so the only way you could find seeds would be if someone made S1's. I can't speak to any breeders who have made GC S1's, but I can tell you that Baba has made some damn fine GC crosses.

zeke

zeke

I've got a great Green Crack cut. It's real lemony. A nice chunky fruity Skunk #1 pheno basically. Sort of a slow vegger though. Excellent pot though.

Kennygf250

Kennygf250

I've got a great Green Crack cut. It's real lemony. A nice chunky fruity Skunk #1 pheno basically. Sort of a slow vegger though. Excellent pot though.
Sweet thanks for reply, when I first thought of green crack I that it would be crazy strong gacky but no tasted amazing now wanna grow it

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Hey Zeke do you have any S1's? or was it more just to let us know you had a Green Crack cunt.

zeke

zeke

Ha ha. No S1. I'm gonna hit it with a male from a skunk x I did earlier from a skunk#1 female that shared a similar floral structure and terpene profile. The green crack is an excellent cut I'd recommend to anyone that can get it. I ran a different one and it sucked. The lemon one is the good one.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

:) the green crack in seed form could you recommend and particular breeder?

juggernaut

juggernaut

Humbolt seeds. Every seed has been very good. I just ordered another 10 I like it so much. Great taste and one of the strongest highs out there.
Good Luck

RSN

RSN

Green Crack is clone only strain. Riot Seeds offers a S1 Green Crack fem seed. Also, I found breeder "TriCloud Genetics" has a Green Crack BX, it is named "Stardust". Great Lakes Genetics carries these seeds.

Top Bottom