Green crack x lemonade Kush and green crack x alien Kush f2 pheno hunt

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello CAM:talking
my MARVIN--DPD--PURPLE BARNEY were the later intry into this grow so they got flowered way earlyer then i normaly would so there not going to shine in this round but i will get a look at them for-sure....they have not been feed yet and wont be untill they show me signs that there ready for some ferts..

mix there in is a simple one MG SOIL--BLOOD/BONE MEAL with a single shot of ROOT EXCELL with a watering a week or so ago..
peace brother:talking

Camdawg

Camdawg

Fed with 12 ml gh grow 7ml gh bloom 15 ml gh mirco and 15 ml liquid karma. the 600 hps is up with the inline sucking air room maintaining mid 70's but low humidity like 30% I gotta glass of water in there any ideas that wont run more power?

Camdawg

Camdawg

Plants are growing like crazy getting a little yellow but ill feed today. I under estimated how much they would eat. tested run off at 6.0 same as its going in so things are looking good

JAWS

JAWS

hello CAM:talking
very sorry to say i wont be growing the MARTIAN along side you like i was hoping to do, the other day i relized my timer was wacked and it was kicking my light on at night and all my PLANTS WENT HERMI on me so everything has been cut down...i will be restating but i have no more MARTIANs so i wish you the best of luck with yours and hope to see some pics pretty soon..
respect:talking

Camdawg

Camdawg

Okay catch up post got 5 new clones put them into 1 GAL pots under my t-5 in my closet flip the 600 hps to 12/12 tomorrow at 9 AM I promise pics through out flower. I'm getting a 4x4 tent next week which I will transfer them to along with the 600w. the 2x4 will be flipped on its side making a 6.5x2x4 which will be the new veg tent. gotta get back to work peace and be safe guys

Top Bottom