Green Crack

• Thread starter SaH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

Funny I was just thinking about that: could you send a clone and how? I figure spray a Ziploc with some water put the cut in send fast as possible and get that poor little thing some love.

SaH

SaH

Funny I was just thinking about that: could you send a clone and how? I figure spray a Ziploc with some water put the cut in send fast as possible and get that poor little thing some love.

Just get a nice cheap basic white papertowel wet it down with some distilled water wrap it around the bottom of the cut rubberband it or wire tie etc...put it in a vac bag and do not vac it out just seal it up good. Put that in some old hard shell plastic VHS tape cassette holders you can get at the swap meet and seal up in another vac bag and ship.

First rule in shipping anything if its not in a vac bag don't ship it. A dog sniffing dog should be able to smell seeds and cuttings I would imagine.

S_a_H

jyip

jyip

beautiful lookin plants there s & h! always wanted and never had got yet either, put me on the mailer list please,,,.

SaH

SaH

I was trimming them up and snip there goes part of a bud with that fan leaf. I started looking at just how frosty it was and its frostier than any cake I have ever had....lol

S_a_H

B

boxholland

Side cut of GC.

First grow with this strain...only 3 ladies as I wanted to see how she finished. This finished at 6weeks to the day.
Quick shot with the iphone

IMG 0046
Photo
Reactions: SaH
SaH

SaH

Looks like you got some pretty sweet nuggets there.

I am starting my run this Friday March 22nd with a harvest date of.... May 6th. Reason why I waited is that I ordered two brand new 1000w Advanced Nutrients Baddass HPS bulbs and they should get here by Friday.

S_a_H

F

fuzzy

Very Nice job SaH!!!Hit me up in a message if you would please,peace,fuzzy

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Nice work! It looks like one heck of a yielder, the green crack I am running in norcal is not as big of yielder it seems. 45 days! that is one hell of a winner there

SaH

SaH

Nice work! It looks like one heck of a yielder, the green crack I am running in norcal is not as big of yielder it seems. 45 days! that is one hell of a winner there

I would say if your overall bud structure looks the same just not as big its because you do not feed her enough. I have mine in smartpots that dry out every three days and when they are in bloom they get a full feeding every watering with a 10 day flush. Never had any snap crackle pop while smoking my weed. I am running the full GrandMaster line from Advanced Nutrients with new Advanced Nutrient 1000w Baddass lamps burning. If you look back to that real nice plant on my bed that was grown under a Hortilux Dual Arc 1000w HPS Super Blue lamp. BULBS MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!!!

If yours is not like above and not hitting that 45 day mark I would say you have a S1 of Green Crack ( Cush ). You got a very close cousin with many of the same attributes but just not the same. Many people when femming a clone only strain carry on the name to the offspring but somewhere along the way the S1 gets left off making people down the road think they have the real deal and in fact do not.

S_a_H

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I would say if your overall bud structure looks the same just not as big its because you do not feed her enough. I have mine in smartpots that dry out every three days and when they are in bloom they get a full feeding every watering with a 10 day flush. Never had any snap crackle pop while smoking my weed. I am running the full GrandMaster line from Advanced Nutrients with new Advanced Nutrient 1000w Baddass lamps burning. If you look back to that real nice plant on my bed that was grown under a Hortilux Dual Arc 1000w HPS Super Blue lamp. BULBS MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!!!

If yours is not like above and not hitting that 45 day mark I would say you have a S1 of Green Crack ( Cush ). You got a very close cousin with many of the same attributes but just not the same. Many people when femming a clone only strain carry on the name to the offspring but somewhere along the way the S1 gets left off making people down the road think they have the real deal and in fact do not.

S_a_H

Yeah I can understand that. S1's are abundant in my neck of the woods. I do think I also know which one you are growing, some of my old partners in Missoula ran that strain for awhile. You are digging those blue bulbs eh? Have you done any side by side comparisons? I ran one once but I could not tell if it helped, must say that there were many different strains in that room so it was difficult to assess the difference the bulb added.

T

tngreen

wow that is a fine example of Green Crack! Very nice cut you have and nicely grown

R

Rob1

That's a very nice looking cut of green crack. She's definitely on my wish list. Your killin it with that cut...

Top Bottom