Green Crack

• Thread starter SaH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Waste not want not... if you can, post a few pics of your donut creations, danks 4 sharing, Peace SSP

Reactions: SaH
SaH

SaH

That is the plan SSP.

I want to use it entering a contest Skunk Magazine has going for a trip to their Jamican resort that Skunk owns or the owner of Skunk something like that....lol

SaH

SaH

No donuts...:arghh:

I made some chocolate cookie bar the night before to test its strength and slept right on through most of Saturday.

But I did make some canna snicker doodle cookies earlier and ate a 43.7 gram cookie about 90 minutes ago and it is kicking in nicely.

So these have all Green Crack canna butter.

Cookie

soserthc1

soserthc1

Funny I was just thinking about that: could you send a clone and how? I figure spray a Ziploc with some water put the cut in send fast as possible and get that poor little thing some love.

numerous ways and is done all the time but will get you in trouble posting it up here....pm is the way to go

shawnskush

shawnskush

I have been looking all over for a quality GC strain. Yours looks amazing would you be willing to send me some clones in the mail?
Asking for cuts is against TOU I would avoid doing so in the future if you wish to remain a member of this community.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

awesome grow man. love the green crack. such a sweet flavor.

FarmerRob

FarmerRob

My only problem i had with the green crack was the smell wasnt too strong, loved everything else but it was an s1 tho

Top Bottom