Green Crack

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saltwater

saltwater

Here are some photos of one of my ladies.

First time growing green crack. Doesn't yield very much but smells like mango. And very icy.

Growing conditions
Indoors
400w hps
Coco
Fabric pot
Floranova grow, Flora nova bloom, terpinator

Plant grows very busy and stays relatively small. For my next time growing it I'm going to trim up the fan leaves in veg and train it .

Because harvesting was difficult because buds aren't too big, but it's very busy .

I will also wait to flower until it's about 2 feet. Because it did not stretch much for me from veg.

Green crack
Green crack 2
Green crack 3
X.rm

X.rm

Great job man, looks DANK. Lots of bag appeal as well. I think you should let her veg a bit longer so you can get multiple tops, since you said she didn't stretch much. Fabric pots are great. I personally use 5gl auroras. IMO container size directly correlates to size. (The bigger the root, the bigger the fruit), you didn't mention but what dimensions are you working with ? if at all possible 600w + pruning and training will definitely increase yield. Even cfl or fluorescents can make quite a difference as supplemental lighting. Regardless. .. you did a GREAT job bro. Keep on keepin on. Best of luck to you. PEACE !!!

saltwater

saltwater

Great job man, looks DANK. Lots of bag appeal as well. I think you should let her veg a bit longer so you can get multiple tops, since you said she didn't stretch much. Fabric pots are great. I personally use 5gl auroras. IMO container size directly correlates to size. (The bigger the root, the bigger the fruit), you didn't mention but what dimensions are you working with ? if at all possible 600w + pruning and training will definitely increase yield. Even cfl or fluorescents can make quite a difference as supplemental lighting. Regardless. .. you did a GREAT job bro. Keep on keepin on. Best of luck to you. PEACE !!!

Yeah in this little grow space I have about 4x2x5.5 I believe. So can't grow plants very call considering width of my tent and height with my light. I usually use larger pots but I figured since I'm doing coco maybe I can get away with small pots. The other strains did well in smaller pots but green crack definitely needs more root space. I kept them all on the same feeding regimen. I appreciate your input! This is the stuff I'm looking for. I considered adding CFLs but I wasn't sure if it would make much of a difference . I may get a 600w with an vented hood and run it through my filter and out the window. That way the heat stays down in the tent and I can get more bud and lower temperatures as summer approaches

Cur Dog

Cur Dog

I am really interested to try my hand at this strain. Last year I did some research and from talking to a few people and even from reading about it online I'm kinda confused. Is green crack and mango kush different phenos of the plant? I also read it's called dream queen. Anyone know the real story?

saltwater

saltwater

I am really interested to try my hand at this strain. Last year I did some research and from talking to a few people and even from reading about it online I'm kinda confused. Is green crack and mango kush different phenos of the plant? I also read it's called dream queen. Anyone know the real story?

People also call it lilikoi. despensories don't like to call it green crack because it sounds bad. It goes by many names I don't think they are different phobia. Definitely has a very very very strong mango smell. Love the smell.

Top Bottom