Green house grow

• Thread starter Thatgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatgirl

My veg room was getting too packed, but my bloom room is full too, but I really needed to make some room in the veg area, so I brought a few plants to the green house! Last year I put an old mother out there and basically totally neglected her, she turned out fine, so this is my first time really caring for plants outside Lol. There are 4 NL, and the little one is Jillybean. I mixed my own soil from my own livestock shit compost pile lol, with a little fresh mixed in lol. If it weren't for my damn neighbors, I would just plant these suckers right into my huge shit compost pile, but I am sure it would be a terrible idea lol. Anyway, they have only been outside for a couple weeks, and the jellybean baby only a couple days. I am transplanting the NLs into the biggest pots I can find here at home, not sure what the sizes are but I think they are like 25s or so. I am hoping they will turn into some huge ol mamajamma plants, especially the jellybean! Her sisters that are 5 weeks in to bloom smell like the most sickeningly sweet, skunk orange :)

I had just got done transplanting and watering before the photos, and they got a little roughed up in doing so, I will take photos again next month before the time change happens, just so see how big they have gotten :)

Green house grow
K

kolah

You can grow great plants in GH conditions, just keep it well-ventilated. I plan to build a second one but it will be much different than my first. More ventilation. I will have all the bottom sides available to open or close (about 2 foot high) with 1/2 mesh screenings. Also a few vents in the roof.

I just planted a few plants outside my GH and the grasshoppers are having a Munch-fest. GH is the way to go. Good luck !

Top Bottom