Green House Seeds All In 1

• Thread starter clutch419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clutch419

clutch419

so on my outing for the day I saw that green house seed company has came out with a new all in 1 fertalizer
They have a mother formula
A indica formula
Hybread formula
Sativa formula
And a calcium spray.
Has any one tried it what do you think of it. Compared to others out there.
Currently using nectar of the gods but not that happy with price and amount used
Any advice would be great.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I don't see how an all in one fertilizer could work when you need high nitrogen for veg and low nitrogen high phosforus for flowering. Is/it claiming to be all you need or is it just something extra you use for the whole grow?

clutch419

clutch419

From what I understand it is a straight veg through flower line. Even though I think I would use the grow one for veg and switch to the other types for flower. But numbers seem a little wacky to me.
Was hoping for some more info. I use nectar right now but not very impressed with out comes for the price of it.

clutch419

clutch419

The other thing is the calcium supplement is a spray for them. But calcium is the hardest thing to spray feed your plants. The leaves just don't take up calcium like the roots do.

hermit186

hermit186

I use one nutrient for veg (two part) and one for the first 2 weeks of bloom (two part). My grandma grew with it and so did my Ma is one of the oldest and easiest. I do add a little sweetener from week 3 to 5 very little.
If you don't have the state of mind to test things you will continue to throw 100's of dollars away on the latest greatest chemicals.

My stuff grows very well all most no trimming a little topping but only once or a small correction. Is mine better no what works for you and your comfortable with it is what is best for you.

The people will analyze your water ($40) and build it around that if your water is to bad then RO water. I live where the OIL industry has made well water not wonderful so I use RO I have purchased 3 things from them and one from medicine chest. In my case there standard issue formula, I have a PH and PPM and a EC if something looks wrong I use them but I calibrate them monthly I use for the cloner and seed starter. When I mix for Ebb and Flow one small drip system for product development and my mothers. I don't use them the readings are with in 8% and I am sure that is my eyeball measuring of the water. I started growing my own 10 days after Woodstock #1

hermit186

Coco perlite
Jacks Nutrients
Led's bloom and veg
Aero cloner
Florescent mothers and P&D

Top Bottom