Green leaf nutrients, has nay one heard or used them ?

• Thread starter faintfuzzies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

better yet...post up 6 foot plants that look like this....

Week 7 003

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

OK....post up!

I would love to see your pics of 6 foot tall plants!!!

or STFU....lol....again

WOW bro, you have to keep saying STFU because I proved you wrong, its ok, I know you just wanna change the subject.

Anyways, I was being sarcastic, why would I want such tall plants indoors, thats why you have so much popcorn on your plants....lol

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Oh ok, I love how the buds developed so fast overnight, stop using copy and paste lol.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Are you fucking retarded?

You haven't proven shit....use the "quote" feature. It will help you not look like an asshole.

Who said they developed overnight?.....I never said this was a current grow log. Although it is well documented in the Grow Diary section. It was my last run you idiot.

Stop hating because all you can afford is a shitty CFL closet grow. And your plants look like shit...so fuck off.

Post up pics .....or keep getting owned. I dont give a fuck. Maybe STFU?...

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Go fuck yourself, what do plants prove....nothing because like I said before it has nothing to do with Green Leaf nutes, that can be done with just about any nutrient company. I don't have a CFL grow and posting pics still didn't prove your point about Green Leaf, so your not owning anybody. Stop trying to change the subject because you were fucking wrong, be a man and admit your fucking mistake.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Go fuck yourself, what do plants prove....nothing because like I said before it has nothing to do with Green Leaf nutes, that can be done with just about any nutrient company. I don't have a CFL grow and posting pics still didn't prove your point about Green Leaf, so your not owning anybody. Stop trying to change the subject because you were fucking wrong, be a man and admit your fucking mistake.

What mistake?

Again...are you too stupid to use the quote feature?

I havent made a mistake other than lowering myself to have this retarded conversation with you.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Go fuck yourself, what do plants prove....nothing because like I said before it has nothing to do with Green Leaf nutes.

THIS statement shows how green you are.

What do plants prove?.....LOL....ROTFLMAO.......

Dude...you are SUPER RETARDED.....I found this pic in your high school annual....;)
Supertard

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

What mistake?

Again...are you too stupid to use the quote feature?

I havent made a mistake other than lowering myself to have this retarded conversation with you.

Let me explain, since your too dumb to use the "back" button and read what I said. This is basically what happened:

You said "this is what Green Leaf can do" and showed a pic of your plants, then I said "its not just the nutrients, it has more to do with the lights and environment" then you started ranting and telling me to "learn something" and "STFU". Now your changing the subject and making it about pics of plants when all I said was its not just the nutrients.

If it makes you happy to talk shit to people online, then go ahead. You obviously got picked on in high school....lol.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

THIS statement shows how green you are.

What do plants prove?.....LOL....ROTFLMAO.......

Dude...you are SUPER RETARDED.....I found this pic in your high school annual....;)View attachment 235775

Wow, make fun of somebody in a pic with a mental illness. You got low self-esteem issues.

Anyways, anybody (including yourself) can go back to page 2 and read our small conversation that turned into a fucking argument because of you acting like an ass. Its nice to know I can't have a normal conversation without you trolling, I'll keep that in mind when I see you in other threads, peace.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

lol.....

got any pics of nice big plants that you grew?

Maybe a link to a grow diary?

Noob.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

lol.....

got any pics of nice big plants that you grew?

Maybe a link to a grow diary?

Noob.

Actually, yes I do have a small indoor grow room that I just started earlier this year. I have also been growing outdoors (very successfully) in Florida for 6 years until I just moved up north about 2 years ago and haven't found my ideal location's for my outdoor jungles, not gardens, but fucking jungles. I'm sure I'll find the spots before the 2013 outdoor season starts and I'll have my grow journal up just for you by June 1st, 2013. See you then.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

OK....

so you are THINKING bout growing. That makes sense.

Good luck junior.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

OK....

so you are THINKING bout growing. That makes sense.

Good luck junior.

No, I moved almost 2,000 miles from my home state and I am looking for ideal spots to plant in a few area's, but its not easy because of the rocky terrain that I'm not used to compared to the soft soil in Florida and I don't know this area very good. So I'm actually testing multiple spots this year with a couple plants per spot. Like I said, next year I'll have my spots located and I'll send you a PM when I start my '13 outdoor jungle journal.

unsubscribed (unwatch)

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

dont bother.

I dont 'really' give a fuck.

good luck though. Hopefully you learn alot from your multiple 'tester spots" about local soil.

Ever thought about asking somebody local?...lol

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

dont bother.

I dont 'really' give a fuck.

good luck though. Hopefully you learn alot from your multiple 'tester spots" about local soil.

Ever thought about asking somebody local?...lol

No, because I'm not dumb enough to tell local people that I'm growing cannabis so they can rob me and if you don't 'really' give a fuck then stop asking.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

You are a boob.

I only ask because I know you cant produce them. You are a internet shit talker. Grow up son.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

You are a boob.

I only ask because I know you cant produce them. You are a internet shit talker. Grow up son.

Internet shit talker??? Grow up son??? Your the one that started this argument!!!

Whatever, if it makes you feel good to make me out to be the "bad guy" then go ahead, I don't care. When people read through this entire thread and see how you acted like a complete dooche when I was trying to have a normal conversation, there all gonna see the troll in you.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

LOL....dont make me message a mod on your ass....STFU.....lol....

You are a good guy I am sure. You just are talking too much.

You are telling ME why MY show does/doesn't look the way it does???? You dont have a clue...with your little one bulb shitttttttty looking plant. Get a clue. I will help you if you ask.

Shut up already... acting like you know everything...sheesh

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

LOL....dont make me message a mod on your ass....STFU.....lol....

You are a good guy I am sure. You just are talking too much.

You are telling ME why MY show does/doesn't look the way it does???? You dont have a clue...with your little one bulb shitttttttty looking plant. Get a clue. I will help you if you ask.

Shut up already... acting like you know everything...sheesh

I'm not telling you how your grow looks, I said the lights and environment are more important then nutrients. Thats it, that is all I said and you blew everything I said out of proportion and started a huge argument for no reason. I never said I know everything, so keep talking shit and enjoy yourself.

Top Bottom