Green lights for sleeping plants

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tlegacy

Tlegacy

I have been using this light at night for brief periods of nightly spray downs, watering during flowering and it seems to be working. Anyone else have any luck with this light or others?

Green lights for sleeping plants
Green lights for sleeping plants 2
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Green light if in the right spectrum is like no light for flowering plants and only use them when working on Wm lights off, I wouldn’t persay leave the light on

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

Use the green light if you really need to work in the room during the dark period. Otherwise the dark period should be dark all the way

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I use a green cfl but low intensity. I saw a room with a powerful green led right over the plants and the plants right under the bulb were not flowering correctly.

Im at 15 watts cfl and indirect light position. He had 60 watts led right over some plants.

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
I scored a portable green led work light off ebay several years ago and it's been useful for doing a few minutes of work in the dark or if I need to go in and get something. It's never messed up anything as far as plants go
It's rechargeable, has two hooks and a magnet on the back to hang or stick it places. Also has two settings for full or half power

Green light

Latest posts

Top Bottom