Is it safe?

• Safe, not a PGR

• Not Safe, it's a PGR

• Who cares, I'm not smoking it!

• What's a PGR?

Results are only viewable after voting.
FiveAM

FiveAM

What's the deal with this stuff? Is it safe to use? Anyone use it? Is it a PGR?

My buddy is claiming he's getting double yields from it, and I should try it out. I told him it's sounds like a Gravity type product and he shouldn't be using it.

Taking a look at their website all I really found was the "sales pitch", so to speak.

Green Magic’s Density .01 – .01 – .01 is a concentrated formula that helps maximize your flowering potential.

Derived From:
Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate and Monopotassium Phosphate.

Explained:
Density is a premium blooming enhancer from Green Magic. Its name says it all! This advanced L-amino formula will provide balanced nutrition for your flowering plants. Density helps expedite nutrient transfer to the foliage, accelerates flower development and increases yields. You can use Density safely in any medium. Green Magic is dedicated to bringing the best formulations available, while keeping your pocket book in mind as well. We guarantee high quality, consistent products that will give you results each and every time.

Application:
• This formula is concentrated do not over do it!
• Best if used weeks 3 through 7
• Shake well before using

Hydroponics
2 – 5 ml of Density to every gallon of water in the nutrient solution.

Soil/Coco
2 – 5 ml of Density to the nutrient solution once weekly weeks 3-7

The Terps

The Terps

Looks like a bunch of rip off products. Have not seen this company before now but that seems like a nutrifeild product carbo boost or botanicares pure blend tea.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

.01-.01-.01 NPK isn't doing much for the plant so theres definitely some secret sauce in there. It says its a L amino acid product, aminos will chelate you nutrients making them more available but wont double your yield thats for sure. There web site doesn't even say where they are from which PGR peddlers are famous for. If it works as well as gravity its most likely a paclo product.

S

Spinner Mike

I have been using "Green Magic Nutrients" Density product and the rest of the line since 2013. I have only had great experiences with the products so far.
The end harvest is super clean with out any char etc... always sugary and smelling dank as hell. I wish I could say the same for H&G products.
As far as huge yields.... I'd give that to the great room set up and genetics.
#Density specific. .. is a great tool for farmers with height restrictions looking to prevent over stretching. The blast of aminos adds a great profile and really helps feed uptake. View attachment 490398View attachment 490398View attachment 490398

DensityBtl
B

Brandon L

Ive been using density for a while now and have been getting awsome results. But i havent noticed til the other day that there was no seal on the bottle under the cap. I dont remeber if there ever was, or is the store im going to waternging the product down because it is almost 149$ a bottle? Other than that i have been yeilding double, and thick hard danky skunky buds that smell citrus. But if anyone can find out if their bottles under the caps have no seal either let me know so i know im not getting
ripped off from the store. Thanks

F

FooDoo

Density tripled my yields!!! And grew me 3 inches below the belt!!

Took my clone from this

IMG 1271

To this

IMG 1272

If you want to be a master grower like me and get massive yields like I did, then you NEED to buy density.

jipp

jipp

so people sign up just to say its good as there first post. shrugs. are they just pushing product, so confused. or does this happen alot on the farm.

SensiNatty

SensiNatty

Super low NPK. If it had much amino acids, it would contain a larger shot of Nitrogen. Amino acids are a form of Nitrogen. you can't have aminos without N. Also, amino acids don't burn plants. If you burn plants with an amino product, it's actually the nitrogen that caused the burn. This product claims to be super concentrated... with what? We already know it's not super concentrated with nutrients or amino acids. I work in R&D for a VERY LARGE company in the hydro industry. This is all classic PGR labeling. Don't buy this poison.

Latest posts

Top Bottom