Green Magic Nutrients

• Thread starter Spinner Mike
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Has anyone else had a bad experience with this different formula?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
S

Spinner Mike

Out to inform the public that there is a copycat of our favorite brand in circulation.
Green Magic Gardens is a company using the same logos, names, and even hijacked the Web content it seems.

After a closer look at the imposter brand, the packaging and poor labeling were a dead give away. When the bottle of density we bought was opened, it smelled like a cheap Sulphur farm. The label has lions eyes on it and retailers are saying it is the same but it's clearly a different company.

The original formula I have stocked up looks totally different and has a very floral smell to it. Don't get taken advantage of by buying over priced garbage. Who ever is behind this should be ashamed of themselves for getting over on unsuspecting growers.

Green magic nutrients
spaceCrystal

spaceCrystal

Out to inform the public that there is a copycat of our favorite brand in circulation.
Green Magic Gardens is a company using the same logos, names, and even hijacked the Web content it seems.

After a closer look at the imposter brand, the packaging and poor labeling were a dead give away. When the bottle of density we bought was opened, it smelled like a cheap Sulphur farm. The label has lions eyes on it and retailers are saying it is the same but it's clearly a different company.

The original formula I have stocked up looks totally different and has a very floral smell to it. Don't get taken advantage of by buying over priced garbage. Who ever is behind this should be ashamed of themselves for getting over on unsuspecting growers.
greetings! So, i am a novice , and i used to use green magic products( no longer do). Im not sure if i would reccomend using them anymore, however. After emailing with their customer service dept, they informed me that their product Density has a known pgr in (paclobutrazol). Pgrs are pretty contoversial, but it seems that were better off without them in the first place. Happy growing, cheers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom