Green Manalishi & Herijuana: A Sirius introduction to Motarebel Genetics

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sirius

Here is what showed up in my mailbox yesterday. I can't say I wasn't ecstatic. Been wanting to run some solid G13 and Heri for quite some time... I have to say Mota brought it this time! Look out!

Green manalishi  herijuana a sirius introduction to motarebel genetics

That is a pen from work.. I only moonlight as a grower. HA!

420king-MASSES

nice i just bought a pack of the green manalishis last nite from here cant wait to see how they grow and what you pull and i just planted 5 herijuanas yesterday and there just poppin up now along with 5 sfv ogs subscribed

S

Sirius

Awesome! If you can share some pics! I am going to run 5 of each as well. Hopefully we score some dank phenos. Hey Mota, do you think 5 is enough? What is the variation like among these? How many would you recommend?

420king-MASSES

im running 10 of the ronnie james and 3 silver bubble as well all from seed

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

Received these myself, a little full at the moment, so these are for the near future. I have also been awaiting the day I could get these great genetics. Thanks Mota

mal

Motarebel

Motarebel

Sirius,
The pacific clone makes for a wonderfull mother,she's very stable and passes this on to her offspring. Most F1s will throw 2-3 phenos but not with the pacific clone. If your lucky then you'll get 2 phenos to pick your keeper as both parents are solid.

The heri will be the same way but chances are better that you'll get 2 phenos. One pheno has a slightly thicker stock and tighter growth. I like the ones that show some purple,those are the ones with a slight sandalwood flavor. Definately need to give the heri lots of root space,this helps bring out the flavors.I've run em in 1 gallon pots and the flavor is just not there.Either way it's still the first jar of buds i hit till it's gone.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Popped some the other day along with some double koosh!!

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Im stoked, got my heri and green m too.

This came in my mail yesterday :)

gallery_7_35_2836993.jpg

J

Jack Griffin

Motarebel Genetics

I'm pulling up a chair for this one. If the Green Manalishi is anywhere near as good as the Pacific G-13 this is gonna be a great strain!

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Yeah, where's the buds, mon?
I have a pack and would like to see a grow show.

G

grinkeeper

Im here to watch the show.. I have some g13/hp x pg13 from mota.. green manalishi... actually I just remembered its actually hazemans but there close if not the same due to them both having same parents..

anyway I will post some pics of the phenos I have... in your thread just to compare ok.. but first have to take them,lol.///

I have not grown it before..

if anyone has some links to other green manalishi grow or smoke reports that would really be amazing

J

joejusttyped

Im here to watch the show.. I have some g13/hp x pg13 from mota.. green manalishi... actually I just remembered its actually hazemans but there close if not the same due to them both having same parents..

anyway I will post some pics of the phenos I have... in your thread just to compare ok.. but first have to take them,lol.///

I have not grown it before..

if anyone has some links to other green manalishi grow or smoke reports that would really be amazing
Even though this thread is old, these pictures are too awesome not to post up.

Green Manalishi grown by "a man named truth"
green_manalishi_cu_by_middlecoast-d4l0v0t.png

8bfe6f11425cd3fa9e48637aabd34dcb-d4l0vdt.png

28505e91abdd90a9ef593fddf5e7cab1-d4l0vjy.png

green_manalishi_1_by_middlecoast-d4l0ui5.png

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

wow what a beautiful plant!i just scored some RMH and redneck koosh and i knew i should of scored that green manalishi too!

Top Bottom