Green Planet Nutrient Test -Medione, Liquid W8

• Thread starter Skunk Doctor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunk Doctor

Skunk Doctor

Well got 2 quarts of Medi.One its made for veg and flower. Liquid W-8 is a liquid carbohydrate and amino supplement. The Medi-One is oganic and extremely oncentrated. And really heavy. Also got some other freebies.

Skunk Doctor

Skunk Doctor

Anyone with any experience with this line please feel free and chime in. Ill get you some pictures once theres some plants to look at.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I just received freebies from the Green Planet rep. As soon as I get an open spot I'm going to run them. My buddy got 2 four-bottle medi-kits and I got a couple of their Take It and Grow boxes. We both also got 2 QTS of Massive. Subbed to your thread here and I'll roll my own when I get 'er going.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I'm a little worried about flavor production with no listed sulphur anywhere in the line. I am thinking it's in there from magnesium sulphate (a listed "derived from"), but I don't see it listed anywhere. Anyone know anything bout this?

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

A Canadian friend of mine told me about this line a while back. He said that his crew, who were using this line, had record results.

These people have been in the game for a while and I respect their opinion. FWIW.

Eager to see what you can do with it Skunk Doctor. Good luck.

Top Bottom