Green Planet Nutrients

• Thread starter guymandude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guymandude

guymandude

Does anyone here have any experience with thsi line? They run a One part (Medi One)that's organic, 2 part and 3 part base nutrients, and a few additives, like Massive Bloom, a kelp additive called Ocean Magic, a terpene additive called Rezin, and a carb product called liquid weight.

just looking to see if anyone is happy with results and if it is what they say it is..

thanks in advance

Sleepeazy

Sleepeazy

Does anyone here have any experience with thsi line? They run a One part (Medi One)that's organic, 2 part and 3 part base nutrients, and a few additives, like Massive Bloom, a kelp additive called Ocean Magic, a terpene additive called Rezin, and a carb product called liquid weight.

just looking to see if anyone is happy with results and if it is what they say it is..

thanks in advance
I'm a big fan! I run medical one, ocean magic, rezin, massive but I don't use the Carb product.

C

CLoob

Can I ask a quick question? First time grower and I have a 5 week old auto that has been growing in a 3 gal SmartPot with Happy Frog soil. I just started adding the Medi One this week at 1.5mL per Gallon. Seems to be doing well at that dose as I didn’t want to get Nute Burn. Do you think 5 weeks is enough time to add Nutes to Happy Frog soil?

9F5A517F EE1A 48FE 9F8B E7E2EDAF5AC7
Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Can I ask a quick question? First time grower and I have a 5 week old auto that has been growing in a 3 gal SmartPot with Happy Frog soil. I just started adding the Medi One this week at 1.5mL per Gallon. Seems to be doing well at that dose as I didn’t want to get Nute Burn. Do you think 5 weeks is enough time to add Nutes to Happy Frog soil?

Not familiar with the soil, but that looks like you have some fert burn going on. Burnt tips. Classic sign.

Personally I would do a slurry test and see how it looks.

Top Bottom