Green Planets Medi One Line

• Thread starter Legal Canuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Legal Canuck

Legal Canuck

Hell curious is there anyone with any experience running these nutrients. I'm currently running advanced nutrients connoisseur base and all additives. Wondering how this compares any input greatly appreciated

Freshone

Freshone

I always here that berfelo guy on YouTube talk about medi one,always figured it was a Canuck thing,never seen it in the states.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

It works good for a premium end product. Yield was shit for me. Ran it like a year when it came out. Bio bizz is better than medione imo.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I know growers who love that stuff.good growers too.fool proof,organic.didnt know medi1 had any other products?

Legal Canuck

Legal Canuck

same company,but not medi 1 line pal.
are they organic even?
Same company yes. Take at look at medi ones feeding chart online and you'll see they're all there in the feeding chart weird eh? Liquid w-8 derived from organic molasses. Massive come from bee hives? Finisher not sure but it stinks I know that

Legal Canuck

Legal Canuck

same company,but not medi 1 line pal.
are they organic even?
There took out the work for you it's all right there
IMG 2617
weird eh lol

keiksweat

keiksweat

Same company yes. Take at look at medi ones feeding chart online and you'll see they're all there in the feeding chart weird eh? Liquid w-8 derived from organic molasses. Massive come from bee hives? Finisher not sure but it stinks I know that
cool,did not know that.
I've been looking at medi1 and another company I like is...Bloom...in the yellow bottles.I've been using there sea fuel additive in my teas...real stinky,but great stuff.they do a sweet re add,called ooze....
hehe..i know,fucked up name right.

Legal Canuck

Legal Canuck

cool,did not know that.
I've been looking at medi1 and another company I like is...Bloom...in the yellow bottles.I've been using there sea fuel additive in my teas...real stinky,but great stuff.they do a sweet re add,called ooze....
hehe..i know,fucked up name right.
If using medi one alone yield will be lower. But if u use the additives you'll see an increase in yields.

D

Drosafire

Hell curious is there anyone with any experience running these nutrients. I'm currently running advanced nutrients connoisseur base and all additives. Wondering how this compares any input greatly appreciated
I've run blue planet nutrients, Advanced, dyna grow and multipole other regimens. I used medi one and the line of additives on feeding chart shown on this page at 1/4 to 2/3 strength of the recommended strength on chart I will tell you it totally out performed every other product I've used in the past except for yield and the yield wasn't off by much but quality totally made up for the small lose of yield very easy to use and quite affordable I would recommend it to anybody that wants to grow super frosty stinky ass nugs and doesn't want to use 15 different bottles hear are a few pix of blue magoo so you can see the results

G gnome

G gnome

I've run blue planet nutrients, Advanced, dyna grow and multipole other regimens. I used medi one and the line of additives on feeding chart shown on this page at 1/4 to 2/3 strength of the recommended strength on chart I will tell you it totally out performed every other product I've used in the past except for yield and the yield wasn't off by much but quality totally made up for the small lose of yield very easy to use and quite affordable I would recommend it to anybody that wants to grow super frosty stinky ass nugs and doesn't want to use 15 different bottles hear are a few pix of blue magoo so you can see the results View attachment 732488View attachment 732489 View attachment 732490View attachment 732491 View attachment 732492View attachment 732493 View attachment 732494
Beautiful shots my friend!!! Pick ur fave and put it up on the photo of the month contest!

Islandguy89

Islandguy89

Hi guys, new to the site. I just picked up a bottle of medi one. I'm just going to be using this solo for base nutrients. I've seen the charts that have the other additives and the ml/l with these combined but what if I'm using just medi one? Do I follow the same feed schedule as the chart or what is labeled on the back of the bottle? Thanks.

Top Bottom