Green Soul Wellness Detroit

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Is a undercover police sting op just like that barbershop story. They supposably just opened up. Walk in there it looks like a prison and not a hint of weed smell anywhere, they dont ask for your card up front and everybody in there is big and built up they dont even look like potheads. They look just like cops to me and I have been set up before and been to prison. Im 100% sure thats a sting op its on the corner of Plymouth rd. and Bramell next to the tax place... Dont be a victim you have been warned!!!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I'm not sure, they spent some coin on the place, thought

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I'm not sure, they spent some coin on the place, thought

You mean we spent some money on that place (tax payers dollars lol) im telling you thats the police you can go in there if you want to let me know what happens lol.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
You mean we spent some money on that place (tax payers dollars lol) im telling you thats the police you can go in there if you want to let me know what happens lol.
I hear ya Bro, I don't have anything to do with the clubs.:cool:

LBZ311

LBZ311

im new on here but iv gone in there and know the guys pretty well. they like to have alot of fun but lawyers say not to smoke at your store. i wish Michigan would stop being so stoopid, and let people that need medication use it but what do you do. iv tried a few strains up there and have liked what i seen not many other ones in Detroit look like what theses guys are bringing to the table. idk if your in the area check them out u can look at not buy anything if u get a bad vibe. but if you want helpful friendly guys who know how to have a good time i recommend you go in and talk to them.

germinator

germinator

Until michigan gets its shit together, I'm not goin near one of these places. AG probly loaded the place up with face recognition software, whole nine yards and it's not worth it.
Remember the judges in Michigan have banned together against this law
every chance they get. Besides they have nothin I would need, mines better and I know exactly how it was produced from day one. My.2

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Who the fuck opens a store when the courts have been very very adamant about them not being legle.

IDK I wouldn't want to be cought in there when it gets raided. Doesn't sound like a FUN time to me.

Ima gonna stay free.

Huel Perkins

Huel Perkins

Is a undercover police sting op just like that barbershop story. They supposably just opened up. Walk in there it looks like a prison and not a hint of weed smell anywhere, they dont ask for your card up front and everybody in there is big and built up they dont even look like potheads. They look just like cops to me and I have been set up before and been to prison. Im 100% sure thats a sting op its on the corner of Plymouth rd. and Bramell next to the tax place... Dont be a victim you have been warned!!!

What a load of ignorant bullshit! I know the owner of Green Soul Wellness, known him for 20+ years and he has absolutely no involvement whatsoever with the police. They did just open, 2 weeks ago. The place doesn't smell like weed because all of their meds are in glass jars or properly packaged. I assure you they have 15+ (i didn't count them) quality strains on hand plus, concentrates, medables, ect.

They don't look like potheads? WTF, do they need dreads, tie dyed shirts, playing hacky sack and beating bongo drums in order for you to trust them? Give me a break...

Any time you want to meet up and see what GSW is really about, you just let me know! They're about helping patients in need with safe access to the medicine they need.

Top Bottom