greenbdman

• Thread starter greenbdman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenbdman

Ok so I guess I should do one of these to let some friends know that i'm here and to introduce myself to the people that may not know me.

I see alot of familiar names from many other sites and some new ones as well. I'm lovin the feel of this site, new genetics being grown, easy uploading(fast too), I like the way new members are handled.
Some of you may recognize my name from other sites I'm a member at most grow forums. I have a thirst for knowledge of the plant and how I can improve my medicine to it's peak of potentcy and flavor. I love to see new grow methods and nutrients being tested and documented so others can learn.

I learned to grow through the internet and with the help of some good friends that i've met through the internet world. Sunsimulator! I gotta throw your name up man I took your methods and used them to create some super potent tasty medicine!

Theres a link to my thread check it out!

See ya guys around!:afroweed:

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

welcome My friend..can wait to see what ya have growing..until then take care and be safe

M

MojaveMama

Welcome! I'm always eager to read experienced med growers posts, so I'll be watching your grows closely. Hope you find THCF as friendly, helpful and info-packed as I have. I"m glad you're here!

Top Bottom