Greenboots Gg#4 S1 Bagseeds

• Thread starter greenboot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenboot

greenboot

Hear i found 4 gg#4 bag seeds from the original gg#4
i'll be posting updates as they develop.. i'm using canna coco,as well was the canna nutrients, along with aptus facilitor, and earth juice bloom master, along with a product called headmasta vegging under t5's flowering under gavita 1000 watts using 7 gal airpots,, i should be vegging for about 8 weeks ,,,,, feel free to post your thoughts
Greenboots gg4 s1 bagseeds
Greenboots gg4 s1 bagseeds 2
Greenboots gg4 s1 bagseeds 3
Greenboots gg4 s1 bagseeds 4

X.rm

X.rm

Hear i found 4 gg#4 bag seeds from the original gg#4
i'll be posting updates as they develop.. i'm using canna coco,as well was the canna nutrients, along with aptus facilitor, and earth juice bloom master, along with a product called headmasta vegging under t5's flowering under gavita 1000 watts using 7 gal airpots,, i should be vegging for about 8 weeks ,,,,, feel free to post your thoughtsView attachment 606237View attachment 606238View attachment 606239View attachment 606240
They look nice bro, make sure you water until you get some runoff. Being that they're seedlings you might want to water 1 day on 1 day off. I know your not a noob but the top layer seems a bit dry is all. 7gl airpots under 1K gavitas should be EPIC !!! Pullin up a lawn chair 4 this 1 bro. 8 weeks veg, you plannin on really goin to town on these lil ladies. You doing SCROG ? How much area do you plan to cover with this setup, are you going to have these 4 under the gavitas? I've been dying to play with the gavitas but my ceilings are too low. Im lookin into the 600/750. Ever used those ?

greenboot

greenboot

They look nice bro, make sure you water until you get some runoff. Being that they're seedlings you might want to water 1 day on 1 day off. I know your not a noob but the top layer seems a bit dry is all. 7gl airpots under 1K gavitas should be EPIC !!! Pullin up a lawn chair 4 this 1 bro. 8 weeks veg, you plannin on really goin to town on these lil ladies. You doing SCROG ? How much area do you plan to cover with this setup, are you going to have these 4 under the gavitas? I've been dying to play with the gavitas but my ceilings are too low. Im lookin into the 600/750. Ever used those ?
if you wanna see how there going to look, go to my other post (gorilla glue#4 green boots cut),, i got a diary of my first clone i flowered in 7 gallon air pots, just so you can understand what I'm expecting with these little girls in the near future. i use 4 7 gallon pots per light. my lights are adjustable from 600-11oo watts i usually just stake and tie branches shooting for 3 per light,, my record was 2.6

Last edited:
X.rm

X.rm

if you wanna see how there going to look, go to my other post (gorilla glue#4 green boots cut),, i got a diary of my first clone i flowered in 7 gallon air pots, just so you can understand what I'm expecting with these little girls in the near future. i use 4 7 gallon pots per light. my lights are adjustable from 600-11oo watts i usually just stake and tie branches shooting for 3 per light,, my record was 2.6
Awesome! !! Im maxin @ 2 per hood on a 1k hortilux hps and a raptor hood. 12 ladies in 5gl fabric pots. Im definitely passin through your journal. Thanx 4 posting. Best of luck to you.

greenboot

greenboot

Here for the show :)
moving along,, i actually over fertilized trying to make them grow faster, but at first sign of burn, i flushed with a slow pour of 5 gallons of quarter strength fertilizer dose, per 3 gallon pot.. i transplanted the plants that were in cups and gave them all the same dose that fed baby clones. i guess that was a bit too strong for the seedlings.. i only fed them three times in there life before i actually started to burn her due to fertilizer being to strong,, but i love how plants in coco responds after the timely heavy flush . if i were flushing promix my babies would be potentially drowning. canna coco is the best in my book.
gg#4 s1, day 27 veg
IMG 1303
IMG 1302
IMG 1298
IMG 1300

Trucker

Trucker

Looking good. I will be watching this one to see how they progress. Good luck with your grow :)

B

Burned Haze

Well subbed for this journal cause GG4 is def in my top 5 strains (I'm a 30 running strain kinda guy )Hopefully a plant with GG4 traits dom & then some with some can be found.

the plants look go so far and healthy, Good luck!

X.rm

X.rm

Lookin good boot, a lil burn around the margins is nothing. Overall the growth looks lush and green. Are you planning or transplanting before the flip and if so have you considered fabric pots ?

greenboot

greenboot

Lookin good boot, a lil burn around the margins is nothing. Overall the growth looks lush and green. Are you planning or transplanting before the flip and if so have you considered fabric pots ?
i use to use fabric pots, now i use 7 gallon airpots when i repot right before i flip my lights when plants are big enough.. the plant that had a little burn on it has been flushed and is now recovering fine,, i guess the young seedling couldn't handle the amount of food that i gave her sister seedlings. thanks for the feedback

greenboot

greenboot

Looking good. I will be watching this one to see how they progress. Good luck with your grow :)
the thing i love about the accidental bag seeds that i find or make is fact that whether the plant pollinates itself or if it's from the pollen from another plant in the stable, when you have a room full of legendary and cup winning genetics, most of the offspring created in your garden will more than likely end up becoming strong and potentially top shelf genetics as well...

X.rm

X.rm

So far, soooo good. Lookin excellent bro. I couldn't agree more with the coco. My personal favorite is canna aswell but I've had good experiences with botanicare, aurora, gh... pretty much all major brands. This may be my own personal technique but on the 2nd pic from the defoliated section i personally would have eliminated the lower branches. Depending on how long you planned on vegging them. Either way, they look awesome. Cant wait for the stretch. PEACE! !!

Top Bottom