greenbuds not greenbacks

• Thread starter green73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

green73

new to this site ..been growin about 4yrs no pro by any means ...just love watchin them girls grow . i moved and had no room for my equipment ..so i setup over a so called friends house went well for 2 harvests then by the 3rd half the plants had been stripped clean of immature nugz...reason they said ...they were dying . lol....plants were in prime shape other than missing half there branches ...so i took back all my equipment and couldn't set it back up dont have room as of yet ...so outdoors they went (sage/black domina ) no knowin i had a black male in the batch ...all of them died except 1 very small sage ..i didn't get any smokable bud but i did get 25 beans .... black sage.. guess some gd came out of it after all

J

jvilla

sweet sorry to hear the bad luck always better grown on ur own

420king-MASSES

ya maan grow alone and welcome to the farm glad to see another masshole up in here with me

G

green73

i shall and i will rise above .....just set my equipment back up in my own undisclosed area n currently waiting for the black beans to crack .....i will upload soon .......thanx for the input ... also just orderd from nirvana ....i got 5 blackjack 5nycd 5 blue mystic and 5 ww 5 ak48 ...should receive em bout a week .....have not used them b4 little nervous ..i usually go to canada last x i went i got blue 47 sweettooth n black domina .....

Top Bottom