Greencure As A Mold Preventative?

• Thread starter Noob grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Noob grower

Had some pretty bad mold on my 4 plants and lost at least a pound of product to it. Have another plant about 3' tall and about 10 days into the flowering period. Certainly don't want that kind of problem again and wanting to know if GreenCure applied every week will prevent mold.

The plant is now on the back porch and covered from the rain. Will pull it out in the sun when it's available. Unfortunately, near the 45th parallel in Oregon so we're entering into the rainy season. Nothing I can do about it as. the greenhouse was blown down during a storm this past weekend. 50 mph winds didn't agree with it!

N

Noob grower

That's not what I was hoping to hear. Think I'll get a fresh bottle of peroxide and keep a close eye out for the brown mold. Not that I wanted it, but now have some first hand experience on identifying the signs of mold including brown spots on branches and rotted looking leaves.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Isopropyl in a spray bottle is also very handy for stopping mold from spreading if you see it. Cut away to clean areas so all mold is removed, and then lightly treat the surrounding areas.

BigBen207

BigBen207

How frequently can I spray with Iso, and at what strength(ml/L)?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Unless I'm treating an actively infected area that's something like bud rot, I go with a 1:1 dilution, and that can be applied daily.

BigBen207

BigBen207

This makes me nervous. I am assuming the worst here(PM). Thoughts?

BigBen207

BigBen207

Love it. Fml. This is a leaf from one mom. Both Pheno are showing traits of pm at this point. They are going into the burn pile out back.
For sure pm. Unfortunately I'm fighting it myself atm, haven't had it since 3 years ago, but I got a little sloppy and made a poor judgement call (or 3) and here I am.

Are you in flower?
I am not. That pic was from my sick mom( 1of2)

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Smart move, if the moms prone to it then kill her, bleach the room, fix the environment, and crack some new beans.

Best of luck, better to find out now than later.:)

Top Bottom