Greengenes Garden: Apache Tech AT600 LED and Blackberry Kush

• Thread starter Greengenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greengenes

I have been lagging about getting my new grow up here with the Apache at600. Things in this LED section are just very slow and inactive, so I decided to bring it to the diary section and see what everyone thinks about it.

There were some problems around flip time, but they have pulled through and are shaping up to be a really nice grow.

Strain: Blackberry Kush
Room/Space: 4x4 tray...the room is bigger, about 11x8...will expand after first run
Medium/container: Super Soil/Roots in 3 gallon fabric pots
Nutrients: Maxsea bloom, seaweed extract, GO's CaMag, compost tea's
Light: Apache Tech AT600 W3:R2
No CO2

It's around week 4 right now, but I have some footage from the the flip till now...

Most recent...

The rest if you care to get caught up...
Day0-
Day10-
Day17-

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Looks good! So a 600w led?? Hear apache are some of the best. If i ever knock off a bank i could afford them!

green bastard

green bastard

lookin real nice never was a fan of leds but damn im digging this one....great job mgg

G

Greengenes

Looks good! So a 600w led?? Hear apache are some of the best. If i ever knock off a bank i could afford them!
Thanks man. I have been using the older models for a few years...this new one is a different world. Better tun any hps I have used. The upfront cost are a bitch, specially for a decent size room. But looking in the longer term it isn't too bad.

lookin real nice never was a fan of leds but damn im digging this one....great job mgg
This is my first run with this model. They just came out with it a month or so ago. So far it's the real deal.

GhostFace

GhostFace

looking Lush :blackalien:
are these from seed or clone & wat was the veg time b4 the flip? how many plants total are you running?

Zap

Zap

Nice show! Good to see you're putting that too fine room to good use.
I kinda like the vlog, it kinda let's me know where your head's at, at the time.
Probably much easier than trying to type all that info, too!
If only you had some Epsom salts...;-)
Regards

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

nice grow green! i was reading about the lights in a mag and wondered what kind of luck the farmers here were having! thanks for sharing.

T

Thcled

Got a question regarding apache...

Do you still feel they are the best option for LED?

Do they have anything they can equal a 1000 W HPS yet in terms of weight? I know in terms of quality they blow HPS away. My cheap Chinese lights get good quality but poor weight. lol

Does the AT600 replace a HPS 1000?

It is a hefty price as I would need 6 to cover a 8' x 12' flower area, if I'm understanding that their footprint is 4' x 4' correctly.

Glad to have found your forum here.

tags420

tags420

The at600 is a direct 1 for 1 replacement for a 1000w. Pricey yes...but it's the only one that I feel will truly compete with a 1K hps.
My last run was good and close enough to call comparable...I have done worse with 1K's and better. So I am now doing a side by side with the at600 and a 1K hortilux/solis tek/raptor combo...they have a light divider to really see once and for all.
I don't really hang out here...but I document all my grows on youtube. Here is the most current update, and you can follow the link in there to my normal hang out where I am super active with info.

GhostFace

GhostFace

done in 51 days.. wow would love to bang out a few runs of that bitch :banghead: any dry shots of that stuff?
* de·fo·li·ate

Latest posts

Top Bottom