Greenhouse 30 Gallon Smart Pots

• Thread starter iKharon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

12 pounds would be a great harvest out of a greenhouse that size. I would even be stoked with 10 pounds. 1 pound in a 30 gallon is very achievable under optimal conditions and the right strain. Blue dream is a great strain for yield and how easy it is to grow

Last edited:
FenderSuper

FenderSuper

After. Final product
Hmm, I'm planning 30-poubt fabric pots (not smartpot brand), with Ken's GDP and Afghani strains. I need bushes, not trees. I'm in CA, Bay Area. Back yard grow, custom-built soil from my sister the master gardener. Totally organic. Assuming I don't fuck it up, what kind of yield can I expect?

iKharon

iKharon

Hmm, I'm planning 30-poubt fabric pots (not smartpot brand), with Ken's GDP and Afghani strains. I need bushes, not trees. I'm in CA, Bay Area. Back yard grow, custom-built soil from my sister the master gardener. Totally organic. Assuming I don't fuck it up, what kind of yield can I expect?

Guess it depends on what you do and if they are exposed to the elements or in a greenhouse... that's a HUGE difference. Hard to say

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

Guess it depends on what you do and if they are exposed to the elements or in a greenhouse... that's a HUGE difference. Hard to say
Exposed. Bay Area is a great growing environment.

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

A controlled environment and protected from pests is ideal. In a greenhouse, you can control RH and temp.. and offer them protection. Imo
I only have a small backyard plot. Quite urban. Not as if I have a ton of space, back there. It would have to be a collapsible, quite small greenhouse. Got any suggestions?

iKharon

iKharon

I only have a small backyard plot. Quite urban. Not as if I have a ton of space, back there. It would have to be a collapsible, quite small greenhouse. Got any suggestions?

Check out amazon bro.. you can get allll kinds of styles and sizes.. how much sq.ft. You working with what by what? 10x10? Smaller or bigger? Anything small, you can build yourself for supppper cheap. Some lumber and visquine type material.. you're set. I have a couple fans, dehumidifier.. main things you need. Then invest in a dual zone thermo hygrometer.

iKharon

iKharon

Something like this would be great for you and cheap!

IMG 0460
iKharon

iKharon

Just run a bushy strain and keep em topped. But then you can totally control their environment and protect them. Win/win

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

Doing purps outside on the coast is a bad idea. It gets mold pretty easy
I have my spray bottle ready for milk and water but would you say Redwood City (just west of the Bay) is too coastal? It's not as if it's Half Moon Bay.

tifosi

tifosi

i have ran 30 gallon pots for 3 years in my greenhouse and average 14 to 25 OZs depending on the strain and how many plants you crowd in there. the floor space will determine weight not the plant count. 6lbs is a good harvest for myself in a 8 by 12 temperature controlled greenhouse.

Top Bottom