Greenhouse Bubba Kush - Organic

• Thread starter grateful bread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

:sign0005:Very nice brother. I can't wait to see how the nugs turn out after a good cure. Awesome bread:harvest:

G

grateful bread

:sign0005:Very nice brother. I can't wait to see how the nugs turn out after a good cure. Awesome bread:harvest:

hey FOD..thanks mang! choppity, chop is scheduled for this weekend! :) ill try to update some pics before then :harvest:

G

grateful bread

hows it, farmers? thought i would add a few pics to my log before the chop :harvest:...she is getting straight oxygenated r/o and has been for awhile. looks like she started to foxtail a little bit..wondering if kushes are more prone to foxtail? ive had a few strains foxtail afghan kush, violator kush and now bubba. lavender, blz, tora bora, lsd, and l.a cheese didnt. anyway..i added a new sunleaves "wind tunnel" inline 200cfm fan to exhaust the closet and it definitely does the job!!! please feel free to add any comments, suggestions, and advice you may have..thanks guys! :rollj:

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

:weed-sign: Great pics and awesome set bro. Plants look like there ready to explode.:nod Damnnn,.. Can't wait to hear the report. Weekend is right around the corner:icon_spin:

jyip

jyip

nice job there...loks like ya r staying on top of everything nicely there

G

grateful bread

hey nickman, jyip, ROIDRAGER, thank you very much! she got chopped last saturday and i plan on posting some pics of my screens here later today..thanks again! be*green

G

grateful bread

here are the screen shots..they are drying in a bc northern lights dryer. orange bic for size comparison..new grow log coming soon. take care everyone and stay green, :anim_09: because it the rule! :)

redman420

redman420

Dont use greenhouse fem seeds

greenhouse always has problem with there fem seeds.and there bubba kush is not bubba kush!!fem seed come from a stressed female plant that is why fem seed will hermi,try reg seeds or fems from dna have always been good for me!

G

grateful bread

its not bubba kush? its tangible, or is it a figment of my imagination? we already discussed this on a previous page. i know its not pre 98, but its still my bubba kush. i understand how fem seeds are created, but i dont have time or space to roll the dice with reg seed. i have some kushberry waiting in the wind from dna and im looking forward to growing those. love what dna has to offer along with reserva and cali connection. thanks for stopping by redman420..welcome to the farm!

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Awesome "BUBBA KUSH" Pre 98 or no, stable or not, It is a stellar grow brother man. Very nice line up for future beans and love the dryer. Peace and way to keep it green brother...:)

redman420

redman420

kushberry is great you will love it

Dna kushberry is a great strain in or out have some going right now outside its still in veg,but looks better and stronger than any others and they are fem seeds,i have never had a problem dna fem seeds.peace out and happy farming

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

My family calles that method of harvesting "golf Balling" because it turns the secondaries into golf balls. Nice grow by the way.

Top Bottom