Greenhouse grow question *new to this stuff*

• Thread starter sergei224
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sergei224

Hi i am new to all this stuff. I am just being curious so dont say "im tired of seing all these threads etc...." I'm sure one day you guys asked this questions

Lets say i want to grow 99 plants legally all under greenhouse.

How many pounds would each plant get it grown to be like "monsters" 8+ feet.
I heard some plants can produce up to 10 pounds a plant.
Is greenhouse much better then outdoor?
why dont people just use hoop houses instead of straight outdoor.

Thanks

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

When it comes to yield there are so many factors that determine how much your going to get from each plant i.e., strain, media, ferts, amount of sunlight, ect., but if they are 8+ foot monsters grown under optimum conditions you should get 3+ lbs. from each plant.

I've never grown in a greenhouse so I don't know if it's better then outdoors but everybody can't use hoop houses because alot of people are guerrilla growing and they want the plants to blend in with the environment as best as possible.

Alittle advice, since your so new to growing, I wouldn't even think about growing 99 plants. Thats alot to take care of for anybody, especially if its your 1st time. It's better to have 10 great plants then 100 shitty plants. If I was you I would grow around 10 plants just so you can get the hang of it, then in the future after you have more experience GO BIG. I hope I answered some of your questions, good luck bro.

Chobble

Chobble

Hi i am new to all this stuff. I am just being curious so dont say "im tired of seing all these threads etc...." I'm sure one day you guys asked this questions

Lets say i want to grow 99 plants legally all under greenhouse.

How many pounds would each plant get it grown to be like "monsters" 8+ feet.
I heard some plants can produce up to 10 pounds a plant.
Is greenhouse much better then outdoor?
why dont people just use hoop houses instead of straight outdoor.

Thanks

I do get tired of these threads. I have no problem replying to them, because at one point. I was much like you, and its fine.

My advise is, since your most likely new to growing because you can't answer these questions yourself, You should spend a year. Build yourself two nice Hoop houses with 20' Pipes and a fan or two hung from the inside to move air around (If you plan on using the greenhouse through flower?). Hopefully your above 1000 feet and out of the fog belt, because humidity will kill you. Then learn the art with maybe 40 plants. That should keep you floating till next year when you can maybe do more.

Now to answer your questions, because they are good questions.

As per pounds per plant, It really depends on the strains. I know of strains that can get to 6 pounds outdoors, and strains that get really big but yield kind of on the light side. I would recommend some Blue Dream or another higher yielding hearty plant.

Yes, There have been reports of up to 12 pounds. They also kind of sound like the gold rush stories though, I've personally seen 8 at the most.

No, Greenhouse's can reduce sunlight and cause streching, they also get very humid and can promote mold.

mentioned above.

Chobble

J

jack black

first listen to the people above 99 plants takes a lot of work and know how. you need to be able to handle dealing with any issues rather then have 99 plants and get overwhelmed by problems.. learn the plants you are growing first then worry about going big. start with 10.. yes it is posible to yield high numbers like 5lbs a plant but what it sounds like is your trying to go from playing t ball to major leauge

Top Bottom