Greenhouse Growing in Colorado Winters

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

Not sure what I will do yet but I am popping some beans in cups today.

I got some Alien stuff:

Purple Hammer x Alien 4
ChemT x Alien 4
DJ's BB x Alien4
BX1 x Alien4
Master Kush x Alien 4

and some leftover Afghani #1, BubbaShine and DJ's Vanilla Moon

drbombay

drbombay

storing some heat in the soil is right on. you need to store more in a water tank( mine is 800 g) water has a better heat capacitance. growing spaces transfers the heat to the soil with at 4 in ads pipes for air. not much heat capacity but slow transfer during the warm day. i am thinking of an external collecter( better sun angle) with a glycol solution recic. to exchanger in the water tank. ideal angle approx. lattitude plus 10.i wish i had plumbed a manual water to soil recirc loop during the build. growing spaces is in pagosa springs. w.growingspaces.com their external collector was ablog mention this year. i will try to find it. farmtek greenhouse is w.growerssupply.com.

cannabeans

cannabeans

I know you are a smart guy.... I'm goin to try to build one of these myself. Im sure you could too, and would prove to be something very useful on your farm!
In the video they mention that they rebuilt the generator coil. My belief is they built a "rodin coil" for the generator.

K

kolah

Fumbling through my barn yesterday, I found a bunch of job leftovers of a material called PEX tubing. It's use as a plumbing alternative and is composed of a hard flexible plastic. They easily connect and disconnect with either small clamps of "shark-bite" slide-on fittings. I'll bury the tubing deep in my grow beds and pipe them into a homemade solar collector. For a heating liquid I'll probably go with some type of antifreeze solution. A small circulation pump will be piped in as well. ( A small camping trailer water pump will work just fine). I would much rather use something "cleaner" than ethlyeneglycol (antifreeze for cars) so I'll do some searching. I think they make a so-called toxic free antifreeze.

I woke up with this idea. Use my propane heater as a secondary means of heating the piped liquid. I'd have to devise some way to have the tubing run into (or close to) my propane heater which would further assist heating the solution in the piping. Especially in the night hours as the solution will be cooling down. The secondary heat would definitely be rather slick. I'll have to run the lines into (or close to) the propane heater (OR make another collector) and take advantage of the heater as it will be running most of the night.

DrBombay? Do you have pictures of your GH set-up?

Cannabeans, I'll check out that video that is posted above now. :) Tanks!

K

kolah

Whoa bigdaddy.... that genny set-up is the cats ass. It appears you only need AC power to fire it up. Nice. I like when the guy hits the drill press switch to ON and the entire drill press starts floating around the table. AND the fucking bent screwdriver is wobbling like a mofo'er. It's a good thing the entire thing did't fly off the table, lol.

Thanks for that CB, I am going to email the guy. I'll post what I find.

cannabeans

cannabeans

Isnt that amazing.....We all could have free energy! Just like Tesla imagined......

The info is out there. We just need to spread the information to the point where everyone with a brain could build something like this. This could help save humanity from the grips of slavery that have been bestowed upon us for thousands of years!

K

kolah

Much agreed CB. Years ago I was wondering about why a generator couldn't make it's own power to keep it spinning and produce electrical power. And if it were possible, I further wondered why nobody had built one. Without really researching it out, my only conclusional guess was that maybe the amount of juice to spin the generator would be higher or just as high as it's output, thereby negating any potential usable output.

Alas, me be wrong.Once that sucker gets moving it feeds itself....and I imagine the actual wattage output could be easily increased with bigger windings and poles.

I think it's a no-brainer as to why these types of gennies' are not on the market.

cannabeans

cannabeans

Alas, me be wrong.Once that sucker gets moving it feeds itself....and I imagine the actual wattage output could be easily increased with bigger windings and poles.

If you search through youtube, you will find that the free energy inventors are growing in numbers. I do remember watching about a gentlemen in austrailla building a free energy generator that could easily power an entire house.

I believe that can be done.
This is my new direction in life."Free Energy". I plan on trying to bulid a small generator myself.

K

kolah

ahh yes, let the 2012 awakening continue. Free Power to Free the People!

<licking my chops> I have some primo seeds selected and will wait for the New Moon to start them. :) and off we go. I may decide to do a seeded grow....a MJ fuckfest with pollen flying everywhere.

as a storm-front and frigid temps move in..i say sayanaro.

lets see now..better make sure I got what I need:
weed >check
beer> check
food > check
firewood ? oops time to chop chop.

Top Bottom