Greenhouse help pls

• Thread starter bonkia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonkia

bonkia

Ive never done greenhouses before im not even sure if this will work. In november i eanted to take some fully vegged plants and put them out in a greenhouse with some heat. Im pretty sure they will live but will they be larfy bs?? Or could i still get some nugs out of it??

Blaze

Blaze

You can get nugs but they will probably be a bit larfy. Sunlight is the main factor in determining yield and density when doing outdoor/greenhouse, and you just won't get very might light as you go into winter and the days become shorter.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Depends on a few factors, but yes, why not? Keeping them warm if you're in a cold area is of primary importance, sufficient light and proper photoperiod are second, and control of total environmental conditions (mostly RH) third.

I can assure you that growing in cold (<70*F I hope I did that right) does produce larfy nugs. Get them warm and keep them warm, shooting for 72F as a minimum daytime temperature, remembering that a bit more is really better.

K

kolah

Do a quick search in the "greenhouse/outdoor growing" on the forum here. Lots of good info there.

And yes you can grow killer weed in a GH....BUT... depending on where you live and the climate there, growing through a cold winter may be a challenge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom