Greenhouse hydro grow first attempt

• Thread starter Outdoorhydropile
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MacroLogos

MacroLogos

What I’m planning to do is raise the roof 5 foot by adding straight legs to each hoop. And then the chain link and film will go back on. It’s a battle with PM in my climate so I don’t even like them getting wet lol
After watching your video, I see where you're going with it.. totally inspiring bro!

Around here it's usually so dry, spit evaporates before hitting the ground... with the exception of the Monsoon season (august). ;-)

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’ll bet you can’t wait! How have we learned anything from this little experience? I guess if anything that it is possible to be too good of a grower. L O L who da Thunk it! Awesome Grow! The finish line is in sight in the distance!

Outdoorhydropile

Outdoorhydropile

I’ll bet you can’t wait! How have we learned anything from this little experience? I guess if anything that it is possible to be too good of a grower. L O L who da Thunk it! Awesome Grow! The finish line is in sight in the distance!
Honestly.. one thing I have learned.. quit worrying so much! 😂 I’ll never claim m to be too good of a grower, but the stars sure did align on this one!! ❤️

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on! Stress all over this forum! Remember Doris Day, Que Sera Sera! Whatever will be will be! And so on. I like that attitude. Whatever will be will be! And so on. I like that attitude. But every once in a while a person comes along and encounters many barriers in this endeavor and deals with them with perseverance and amazing ingenuity! And good old-fashioned hard work! You be that guy! and the entire forum benefits from it. Been an honor to watch this thread! Fuck it, outdoor Hydro pile For Prez! L O L! But you have some rough times ahead and I wish you all the luck in the world! Take it easy brother!

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

View attachment 1249432
Hey guys! I’ve started a greenhouse hydro grow and I thought it would be cool to do a grow diary. I’ve got a bunch of pics to follow, and I’ll keep posting updated as the season progresses. Questions, comments, suggestions all welcome.
Real quick to get you up to speed, I have 12/68 gallon grow sites fed by a passive ebb and flow system of my design. I’m running cutting edge solutions nutrients full line/ full strength. The system is fed by a 900 gallon reservoir that’s currently at 1200ppm, 70 degrees, 6.3 ph. Girl Scout cookies extreme, gg#4, and Bruce banner. Two of each in hydroton, and 70/30 coco/ pearlite. 🤞🤞View attachment 1249419View attachment 1249420View attachment 1249421View attachment 1249422View attachment 1249423View attachment 1249424View attachment 1249425View attachment 1249426View attachment 1249428View attachment 1249429
View attachment 1249430
Dang bro! I haven't read through the thread yet but the first post impressed me so much I wanted to comment. That's really an awesome feat. And I know it had to be a lot of hard work. I see you left the shovel in the pic to cast aside any doubts as to how you accomplished this most perfect grow set up. I'd have done the same. You def gotta be pretty serious about hydro to go this route. I've got access to as much 3/4 inch pvc as I want. I've been gathering it with the thought of doing this. Minus the main part of the hydro. I've never grown hydro. Once my state moves into the future with the rest of us I'll put these hoop houses together. Really cool stuff man. I'm going to enjoy reading through this thread.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Hope you have a trim team big enough to handle all that flower!!! 😳 😄
Not sure where your general location is but if you are in California I have a trim team that can come out and trim everything down for you. It's a friend of mines that trims for some of the warehouse grow ops I worked at. She has a few teams of around 10 trimmers so they can usually get through a fairly large run in a short time. If she's not too busy she can get them all to come in and trim it all within a couple days so all you have to do is finish cure and you'll be ready to rock and roll!!🤘

Outdoorhydropile

Outdoorhydropile

A2CA0164 367F 4EE7 9D02 5EA852EE2AA8
57DCF5C5 DCCB 4604 A5FE B0F36E4E7796

Latest posts

Top Bottom