Greenhunter420 Newbie

• Thread starter Greenhunter420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenhunter420

Greenhunter420

Hello all,

I am new to the growing game. I’ve always enjoyed canabis and it helps me with my anxiety. That being said I have started my first auto-flower grow in my closet. I watched tons of videos and went from there but thought it would be a good idea to get some input from some others on here.

I planted (2) sour diesel autos and (2) gold leaf autos. They all germinated and I put them into soil Thursday morning. I have been running a 12/12 LED light schedule and I’ve watered everyday since planting. The soil is peat moss and in the beginning seemed very thirsty and would take lots of water. Now I fear over watering and drowning the seeds. I have yet to see any sprout from the soil on all four plants. Should I be worried?? How about the watering did I kill them buy giving lots of water? Any input helps. I’m looking forward to growing and learning along the way. Already I can feel this is a rewarding experience/hobby. Thanks all!

threatco

threatco

Hello all,

I am new to the growing game. I’ve always enjoyed canabis and it helps me with my anxiety. That being said I have started my first auto-flower grow in my closet. I watched tons of videos and went from there but thought it would be a good idea to get some input from some others on here.

I planted (2) sour diesel autos and (2) gold leaf autos. They all germinated and I put them into soil Thursday morning. I have been running a 12/12 LED light schedule and I’ve watered everyday since planting. The soil is peat moss and in the beginning seemed very thirsty and would take lots of water. Now I fear over watering and drowning the seeds. I have yet to see any sprout from the soil on all four plants. Should I be worried?? How about the watering did I kill them buy giving lots of water? Any input helps. I’m looking forward to growing and learning along the way. Already I can feel this is a rewarding experience/hobby. Thanks all!

Hey there. I would not worry too much yet. Some seeds just take their sweet time poking up.

Overwatering can hurt things so you should lay off that for a bit.

Make sure the soil is not too cold but don't cook it either.

Greenhunter420

Greenhunter420

Hey there. I would not worry too much yet. Some seeds just take their sweet time poking up.

Overwatering can hurt things so you should lay off that for a bit.

Make sure the soil is not too cold but don't cook it either.
Thanks for the feedback! That’s kinda what I thought. I have to be patient. I’m laying off on watering for two days. My closet is about 65 degrees right now but have the LEDS hovering off some heat as well.

Top Bottom