Greenpoint Seeds 2015 New Drop - Stardawg Hybrids

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
neck

neck

sorry to further hijack the thread...but am i to be made to feel bad for making stardawg crosses? or only if i sell them? cuz i have a few up my sleeve...and i worked hard on them. i purchased the seedpacks from here and went through cycle after cycle sorting out the best one/ones...and yes, i had to weed through hermies.

edit: the hermies i speak of are from original topdawg packs...NOT greenpoint packs...i just wanted that to be clear.

urban1026835

urban1026835

sorry to further hijack the thread...but am i to be made to feel bad for making stardawg crosses? or only if i sell them? cuz i have a few up my sleeve...and i worked hard on them. i purchased the seedpacks from here and went through cycle after cycle sorting out the best one/ones...and yes, i had to weed through hermies.

edit: the hermies i speak of are from original topdawg packs...NOT greenpoint packs...i just wanted that to be clear.
Nobody minds personal stuff being made for yourself and or friends as far as i understand.

H

happy b

No.its getting beyond a joke now.youv clearly put a great deal of effort into your stardawg crosses and not just pollon chucked so youv earned the right to do what you want with them from were im sitting.and anyway no ones complaining about the crosses,i think it was more towards Chemdog #4 x stardawg and alienstardawg x stardawg that someone had the problem with.

AlaskanGrown

AlaskanGrown

have 5 of the crosses in the happy room now, Bruce, Starlet,Chemdog, Tahoe, and Yeti.

had some issues with the Yeti that were all my doing. It has one stalk up the middle that looks like a soft ball bat, nothing else, almost a jack and the beanstalk type affair. Loaded of course.

Top Bottom