Greenpoint Seeds April Drop 17 New Strains

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blis84

blis84

I've run karmas biker kush v2, purple rain x biker, ag13 x biker, cookie wreck x biker, headbanger, Jack onesia, ghostrider v2 and a cvs bear og Dom bear og x elvis og which was monster buds of straight lemon pledge dankness. We found at least one excellent Pheno in each karma pack, the headbanger and biker v2 produced multiple sick phenos. Actually just burned some sour Dom headbanger and biker kush v2. Both are extremely potent and tasty. Anyways karmas bear cut im sure is bad ass and so are his white crosses, our Ghostrider v2 phenos are some of the more potent bud Ive smoked. Haven't tried any greenpoint yet but gonna check out there the bubba, black lab and maybe the forum cookies x polar og. Has anyone run any of these strains? Are they tested, if so any grow reports?

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

I've run karmas biker kush v2, purple rain x biker, ag13 x biker, cookie wreck x biker, headbanger, Jack onesia, ghostrider v2 and a cvs bear og Dom bear og x elvis og which was monster buds of straight lemon pledge dankness. We found at least one excellent Pheno in each karma pack, the headbanger and biker v2 produced multiple sick phenos. Actually just burned some sour Dom headbanger and biker kush v2. Both are extremely potent and tasty. Anyways karmas bear cut im sure is bad ass and so are his white crosses, our Ghostrider v2 phenos are some of the more potent bud Ive smoked. Haven't tried any greenpoint yet but gonna check out there the bubba, black lab and maybe the forum cookies x polar og. Has anyone run any of these strains? Are they tested, if so any grow reports?

This was an untested release for the polar bear crosses.

Good to hear you had positive things to say about Karma Genetics. Was looking for a big yielder from them. Any recommendations?

blis84

blis84

Most of karmas white crosses and ogs are nice yielders, our keeper biker kush v2 phenos avg. between 5-7 zips per 7 gallon equiv airpots, last time we pulled almost 8 zips of monster og nugs. Our biggest nug was 20g's, which is rare for most Og's. If you run it dwc or in a 10 gal equiv airpot I bet pullin 10+ zips shouldn't be too hard with some topping and training . The bear Og is a great yielder too for a OG, We only have a bear og Dom bear og x elvis Dom male via cannaventure, and she is a lemon pledge monster too. So for og's I'd go with the biker v2 and karma og f4. For white crosses go with the white og v2 or ghostrider v2. Huge yielders cheesy rider, and jack cheddar, sssdh x Jack, sour Jack, headbanger isn't a huge yielder but yields very well, maybe the where's my bike. Oh and the d kush is fire, crazy potent and tasty. Might be hard to find the d kush now, thankfully I still have a full pack. If I had to pick 5 strains from karma I'd go with the biker Kush v2, karma og f4, Ghostrider v2, white og v2, and d kush with biker le blanc headbanger and the sssdh x Jack and sour Jack right there. Can't go wrong with really any of karma strains. I'd guess it just depends what u like. If ur a haze lover the ag13 x biker is sick same with the sssdh x Jack.

Hillbilly Z

Hillbilly Z

It's killin' me to watch this round from the sidelines, had big planz changed by small mindz....... Grrrrr! :mad:;)

Go Go Greenpoint Grow!

M

mmcxix

Does anyone know if the monster cookie crosses will become available again? or have they moved on to the polar bear male or something, how does it work?
I have never grown from greenpoint before.
You can only buy through auction??

I would love to get some of the monster cookies crosses.

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

Monster Cookies crosses were on sale a last month or the 28th via the Greenpoint seeds website. May be another 2-3 months until they are back.

Top Bottom