Greenpoint Seeds - Drop - Late 2014

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

@A-Roe - You're wrong here buddy...the NBK male was found in early 2013...plenty of time for ample testing. And with Obs connects, sure it provides for a lot more testing than buncha random people popping 3-4 beans each in their grow. Just saying.
Oh so correct i just went back and went through the thread, nothing else to be said.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I wonder if it's occurred to the haters that some of us are quite happy paying such a nominal price for these testers, and we might even know what we're buying. If you don't want to be part of the process, hook up with known cuts elsewhere and quitcherbitchin. It's not like he's charging a fortune.

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

right! and did u see the monster cookie male that was used??? alot of politics in breeding and selling seeds, im just looking for keepers....
Monster+Cookies+Male

boom!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

everything is someone's else's work.
Giving ample credit doesnt seem to cut the mustard.

I've been as transparent as I can be about where and how I get/use genetics. I looked at other breeders not doing that, and I thought that would be something I could offer that was different. Transparency.

~

I gave the Monster Cookies packs away for free to 263 people about 11 per hybrid.
Do you know how long it would take me to get that much documentation if I did it on my own? That's 26 hybrids.

I gave away Star Dawg hybrids 210 people for the exact same reason. and that was 36 hybrids.

I'm trying to get as much of the information out there as quick as possible.

You don't want to buy untested gear? Wait a couple more weeks and you'll have finished journals.

~

Hope y'all remember I was knee deep in the testing scene and that's where I cut my teeth. I know you want to see testing, but it takes time. The demand is still out there and I don't remember Bodhi dropping his untested gear down to $25-35. He just put a disclaimer saying "this is for the people that cannot wait"

~

This is just the beginning for GPS, but I need to create a bunch of gear, find out what's great, and work it from there.
And that's exactly what I'm doing. =)
Very true but in my opinion you should've done a little bit more selection on testers. My little brother got selected over me and he doesn't even have a big grow or a page or posts pictures.... or keeps clones! If you wanted the info fast shouldn't you done more research on testers. Or assign that job to someone who can? I know your busy much love.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Also come on guys.... it's a poly cookies cross I've had bad luck with all cookie cross except one. He posted the testers for 39 bucks I believe. For 12 seeds.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Starting to fell like I'm at the table with Kenny Rogers in that Geico commercial "shit getting old pretty fast!" lol since the multiple forum shit storm with Alien Genetics I've just been keeping my big mouth shut and my $$$ in my pockets, seeing no need to ruffle feathers anymore especially when your words are just falling on deaf ears. This is just another sign of the times to me and I'm not that old. (I'll only be turning Jackie Robinson's # soon) I see too many of the younger cats and/or peeps that just don't know better going about and doing things most peeps from my generation or with my knowledge/respect of the plant never would do. We are the minority now so if you're smart you've already been collecting and breeding your own beans cause future offerings are gonna be :(!! It's a sheeple's market no doubt and what the sheeple want they shall have..... even if the lineage of it is made up of 75%+ of hermie prone genetics and untested!

I don't hate the player, G u's one helluvah grower, I see it for what it is I guess I just hate the game..... the game was all fucked up before this anyway so I hope things workout for the best!!

I just have one thing to ask you @G u, what made you start breeding/GPS? Never heard or seen a post from you ever about you having breed anything before and then BAMM!

jlr42024

jlr42024

let's put this to rest fellas we are allowing this to contaminate ourselves more then we realize. we all know better and the ones who don't will learn soon enough, right? do not allow this kind of thing to bring negativity into your life on any level.
positive vibes and best of luck to those who knowingly or unknowingly took an extreme chance on these genetics. as somebody who almost purchased these crosses until thankfully a fellow farmer looking out for my well being brought to my attention the lack of breeding used creating them I'm more then a little offended at the lack of concern towards our gardens knowing how detrimental these beans could have bean.

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

extreme chance? detrimental to your garden? a bit over board in my book. sounds like there is poison to be found in these beans lol. a pack for 60$ shouldnt cause a ruffle. shit i pay more than that for random flower at dispenses taking the chance of smoking the product of unethical growers. this critisizm is humorus, if u dont like the breeder, then dont buy the seeds.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I just went through this thread and didn't realize there was such a stir. Been growing along time so I agree and disagree with a lot that is being said here. I saw a pack of beans that sounded like an interesting cross. Have had luck with a few strains in it and figured what the hell. Not to mention Gu has as good a rep as anybody . Most important I made a choice to spend some real short money on something I hope has a keeper in it someplace. If it doesn't oh well no harm done. If I get ten out of ten plants herm on me I'll let it be known. Just don't know why everyone is so mad. Jj ain't on here yelling neither is anyone else who "created" the strains Gu crossed . Let the dude live fellas. You have opinions against his ethics or practices don't buy don't support. Let some real crazy fire come out of some of these packs and other tunes will be sung. That's no shot at anyone and some tunes would stay the same no doubt. Lot of great growers on this thread and I have respect for every one of u. Just putting in my two cents. Respect and good vibes to all of u. @G u hope these packs are great. Especially mine.lol! Good luck brother!

FiveAM

FiveAM

Ya'll acting like he used your cut or something. I hear what you saying, can you respect the mans thread. He told you what was up with using the cuts, who said what, why, how and when. He did what was asked of him. If you can't respect that, not sure what you want then. Besides I know about 100 you dudes got legit shit going on, so get back to it.

sixstring

sixstring

i think its awesome he let anyone and everyone sign up as testers.it will show a wide variety of grow styles and more importantly experience levels.if there is any issue with stability it will be shown through these test grows.not like a test where 4 or 5 of your best growers are hand picked to run them and post awesome pics lol.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
i think its awesome he let anyone and everyone sign up as testers.it will show a wide variety of grow styles and more importantly experience levels.if there is any issue with stability it will be shown through these test grows.not like a test where 4 or 5 of your best growers are hand picked to run them and post awesome pics lol.

Excellent observation. Never thought of it that way. Rumor has it the Dogbud crew is after JJ!!

O

OSO

Sheep here! Fwiw I think some of the beans are just immature. I scored an extra bean in a pack of chem4xSD so obviously I was obligated to germ one immediately.. It germed slowly, and required help getting its helmet off. Looked very immature and pale at the start, but to my surprise it pulled through and I'm pretty stoked to see what's to come. It's a small test group, but larger than that of you mother fuckers talking shit up in this thread ;)

But seriously, to you guys that think you can spend my money better than I based on the "truths" in your heads, c'mon..... There is shady breeding everywhere, and for that reason I have been completely turned off from passing my cash to new or old re-emerging breeders in the scene. A while back I was considering a pack of Yeti. While researching the strain I came across a post by JJ saying Loompa's Underdog cut is a fake. I don't know who's lying, but I wasn't about to take any chances @ $200 a pack. My point is, it's not all noobs scooping this shit up perverting the scene, It's also honest dudes like myself who realize we'll never know these truths from behind these screens. At $40 a pack shipped, I'm cool with this gamble, and Gu is fine by me.

C

chunkymunky

Chemdog, diesel, sour diesel, gsc, gg4 and alot of og cuts have either been found in accidental or forced hermie seeds. If these people who found these cuts from popping the seeds were scared of doing so some of the special plants would have never of been found in the first place.
Also alot of breeder release lines untested for more money some for less.
It is what it is.
I for one like taking risks. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

You guys sound like a bunch of cry babies and yelling moms.... :rolleyes: I just ordered 2 packs this morning GU cant wait to play around with them! Keep up the good work! Spread the love!

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Thanks byrne! ya let's back to talking about how excited we are about what GU and Greenpoint seeds got going on!!! I will be doing a full log on the 2 strains I got from him once I pop em!

Top Bottom