Greenpoint Seeds - Drop - Late 2014

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Haha . not at all . I sincerely hope everything works out for him and I hope everyone's beans are good . not sure how stating an opinion is" hating "or "the wrong way " but hey ho

sixstring

sixstring

I wonder how many breeders use tamper proof containers vs just taped up bs packs? I would say my experiences have been about 50/50 and i have popped some beans lol.guess i had pretty good luck with beans that came in a baggie or plastic tube or puck all taped up.thinking about these damn beans im growing now that came in a tamper proof pack,from paradise seeds.problem is they were the indica champions pack,sensi star,whiteberry,and ice cream....none of the fuckin tubes were labeled .who cares , Chemdog D was a bagseed right lol.
i paid waaaaaaaay more than 40 bucks for untested gsc crosses,turned out flame.def worth a gamble.even so called tested gear can herm out and fuck up a room,thats on the grower imo #1 for running beans that dont have a history (which is alot of beans these days) and #2 always watch new strains like a hawk because what might be stable for me will herm on you or vise versa right?

H

happy b

I wonder how many breeders use tamper proof containers vs just taped up bs packs? I would say my experiences have been about 50/50 and i have popped some beans lol.guess i had pretty good luck with beans that came in a baggie or plastic tube or puck all taped up.thinking about these damn beans im growing now that came in a tamper proof pack,from paradise seeds.problem is they were the indica champions pack,sensi star,whiteberry,and ice cream....none of the fuckin tubes were labeled .who cares , Chemdog D was a bagseed right lol.
i paid waaaaaaaay more than 40 bucks for untested gsc crosses,turned out flame.def worth a gamble.even so called tested gear can herm out and fuck up a room,thats on the grower imo #1 for running beans that dont have a history (which is alot of beans these days) and #2 always watch new strains like a hawk because what might be stable for me will herm on you or vise versa right?
Everything you said about untested gear is true but the advertisement for the seeds I bought didn't say "these seeds are untested "like every other untested beans for sale . I'm still expecting good weed from them dont get me wrong but it's the principal of paying to take a gamble when you dont know thats what your paying for.It's ok if you have plenty of space to test em yourself and if theyr pure mince...no problem,youv still got your harvest . I can't do that . I know your always taking a risk wen growing from seed but you expect (or I do) when I see packs of seeds for sale that theyv been tested . and to put seeds out without the tamper proof packs during all this controversy was bound to get some people thinking.
I don't doubt the seeds will be good as he has all great strains.

sixstring

sixstring

If all these crosses were tested with logs and pics and people were sayin how flame the crosses were i can guarantee they would NOT be listed below 100 bucks a pack lmao.
its like when wendys came out with the baconator,i didnt go up to the counter and say can you guarantee me this burger is gunna totally satisfy me,hell no man,for 4 bucks i took a gamble hahaha.the picture looked good so i dove in head first mouth wide open :)
if these strains are half what people say they are then why wouldnt these crosses all be flame? 40 bucks you take a gamble folks,if you watch em and they toss naynay you chuck em.you'll be out the 40 and in this game thats chump change,a heavy 8th of weed.hell i smoked that much reading this thread lmao.
now im not gunna start name droppin in here butt theres more than one breeder around here selling uuntested gear.the only dif is gu aint the type to tear your internet head off and people are talking advantage of that here.
i guess we will all know in a few weeks when people start harvesting some of these huh.

Shamus

Shamus

If all these crosses were tested with logs and pics and people were sayin how flame the crosses were i can guarantee they would NOT be listed below 100 bucks a pack lmao.
its like when wendys came out with the baconator,i didnt go up to the counter and say can you guarantee me this burger is gunna totally satisfy me,hell no man,for 4 bucks i took a gamble hahaha.the picture looked good so i dove in head first mouth wide open :)
if these strains are half what people say they are then why wouldnt these crosses all be flame? 40 bucks you take a gamble folks,if you watch em and they toss naynay you chuck em.you'll be out the 40 and in this game thats chump change,a heavy 8th of weed.hell i smoked that much reading this thread lmao.
now im not gunna start name droppin in here butt theres more than one breeder around here selling uuntested gear.the only dif is gu aint the type to tear your internet head off and people are talking advantage of that here.
i guess we will all know in a few weeks when people start harvesting some of these huh.

Wendy's has a reputation for a certain quality of burger..

Now let's say your talking about a man on the corner, he has tribal tattooes, kind of looks like carrot top, and is wearing fatigues..

He tells you he's never even cooked before let alone made a burger..

But here he sits on the corner with a little stand that says "burgorz"
(Poor little fella is illiterate as well)

He wants $5 for his burgorz, not a bad price considering most delicatessen restaurants charge $11-15... Hell in some cases he's literally a 1/4 of the price.

So do you eat his burger?

He has a Instagram too.. Calls it "burgorz" now you didn't know at the time of this choice but someone already found the head of a penis in one of his "monster" burgorz.. I know this because I saw the first burgor from him online and checked out the guy who ate it..

Me personally I'm happy I chose not to eat a burger with a dick in it.

Nah mean?

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

Its very simple.....if you dont like the seeds or the prices then dont buy....no one is holding a gun to your head making you buy seeds! :)

now lets get this thread back on track!
What he said.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

And I'll be the first to help get this thread back on track. Here's a few shots of a Nightmare OG x Stardawg that just got her 2 tops cut (mainlining - going for 8 tops).....zooming wont be necessary to see some goodness already coming from these beans.....
20150216 230459
20150216 230434
20150216 230414

P.S. The dick in the burgorz reference was sooooo horrible I might use it as a lesson for an invalid maybe - but not someone with any amount of sense. Try again....

Better yet - don't....

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

2 of my Gorilla grape gush X monster cookiesView attachment 487008 View attachment 487009
I have the San Diego Cat Piss × Stardawg from Greenpoint. The genetics are completely different then what your growing but the strange thing is they look like identical twins. In your top pic there is a slight droop in the leaves. Mine is doing the same thing and I'm really not sure why. She's getting plenty of the correct spectrum of light, proper ventilation, she's not root bound, not under-watered or over-watered, and going easy on the nutes. I'm baffled! Anyways, your girl looks great and I wish you a bountiful harvest of the dankest of dank!

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

Don't comment much anymore. So, when I do... I make it count. Hope you're well Sixer!
The Grape Romulan is a strain I would love to try. I like anything grape. Being in northern Vermont I don't have access to very many elite cuttings and have to rely on good seed stock. I've seen the name Grape Romulan quite abit lately and have scoured the web looking for seeds with zero success. Do you know where I would be able to get some beans for this strain?

bigjay420

bigjay420

The Grape Romulan is a strain I would love to try. I like anything grape. Being in northern Vermont I don't have access to very many elite cuttings and have to rely on good seed stock. I've seen the name Grape Romulan quite abit lately and have scoured the web looking for seeds with zero success. Do you know where I would be able to get some beans for this strain?
Aye bro. I'd check with @ROC . I'm sure he has an outlet (if the farm is out of stock, that is)... His Rom never steered me wrong. I have my last 2 Grape Roms going now. Top notch fire. Hope you get a handle on what you're looking for.

Best.

Top Bottom