Greenpoint Seeds - Drop - Late 2014

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G u

G u

Anything you guys want me to send in just let logic know and we can work something out.
I sent the heavy hitters and the most popular, I should have known more heads here would be wanting the more obscure stuff ;)
I'm right there with ya. I think the Spiderbite V2 x Monster Cookies is going to be some wildness, but that cross also collects the least interest.

DC105

DC105

@G u
Starget OG,(hpk/underdawg x monster cookies) Does this mean you are holding a verified underdawg cut?or did someone else make the (hpk/underdawg)

H

happy b

Anything you guys want me to send in just let logic know and we can work something out.
I sent the heavy hitters and the most popular, I should have known more heads here would be wanting the more obscure stuff ;)
I'm right there with ya. I think the Spiderbite V2 x Monster Cookies is going to be some wildness, but that cross also collects the least interest.
YES GU get em ALL in.i personally have been ready for a camp out for the pinesoul,tres sister and starlet og only to realise 5 five minites ago that they wont be available at the drop.im heart broken now,i had the cash set aside and everything.so if theres anyway i can get em please let me know.im new here and i dont even know how to send a pm yet.lol

G u

G u

Here is Starlet Kush
DSCN4636 zps5901eb45

DSCN4663 zps1bb0c002

elkhunter

elkhunter

Is there Straight monster cookies seeds not crossed with anything?sounds like a cracking strain in its own right.the yeti has a great rep as does the platinum cookies.i would love to get the monster cookies as m/f seeds aswell as in the crosses.
what he said...any chance of getting straight monster cookies ? thx...elk..

Last edited by a moderator:
coloradro

coloradro

Yo gu there is still more yeti? i was looking to buy a bunch and by the time i got there there were gone im testing the lemon g cross and scooped some more of those and a fe others but would like to grab some yeti if they are still around

Dro
aka
Arghkade on IG

Top Bottom