Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

Time: Week 3 day 18 of FLOWERING
Nutrients: Approx 1000 ppm. Cutting Edge + Compost Tea
Foliage Spray: Compost Tea
Room Temp: 78 Day 70 Night
Co2: 1000-1200 ppm
Water Temp: 64-68F

Journal: Week 3 Day 18 of Flowering and a lot has happened. Just an FYI, this is a back dated journal so excuse the time stamps not being evenly spaced out.

Since the last post I have filtered out the guys and girls from the room. Out of the group it was a even 50/50 with 4 boys and 4 girls. Out of the 4 girls I ended up keeping #2, which was my favorite of the eight, and #5 because it had more of a chem smell with an underlying grape smell to it. I should also note that Plant #9 which I had given to a friend was also a female, so the ratio is 5/9 females.

I've also began to lower the temps to below 75F now that the buds are beginning to form.

Overall, I'm very happy with the these plants. They are ahead of flower development than almost all the other plants I'm currently running. I had left the dehumidifier off for a couple of days, by accident while cleaning the filter, and the humidity dropped down to 78%+. The Aspen Yeti OG and one of the cuts of Perpetrator I'm growing out began to show a little bit of powder mildew at the lower branches, but was quickly killed of with Neem and fish oil along with below 50% humidity. So, overall it appears that the Elephant Stomper x Star Dawg is Powder Mildew Resistant.

#2 Love this plant. Lots of bud sites, sits low and bushy and smells like sugary goodness. Her stems have a grape and melon sweetness to her.

#5 Looks nearly identical in overall structure and leaf pattern however this has more of a Chem and Fuel smell with an undertone of grapes.

Plant #2
Plant #5

Last edited:
Punisher24

Punisher24

Thinking about doing a cross between Purple Elephant x (Cookies n Cream x Stardawg). Thoughts?

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

my onycdXstardawg is down at 70 days, not too loud but nice stink on her, nice tight nugs like elongated pinecones, drying now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom