• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Cute infant enjoying it out

H

heisen

The dudes IG is a joke.qll advertisement and no breeder pics.after my last run with the sundae drivers they were all.mutant plants.weird growth and super branchy.i called him out and asked him why he never post any pics of the moms.his response was he gets his clones from kind love dispensary I'm like wtf.dude is name dropping elite cuts and telling everyone he has the cuts.
He refuses to post 1 picture of any of the moms he is using cause he knows there bunk and bullshit.his entire operation is based on lies and marketing stragedies.

Chemphlem

Chemphlem

post I read said only six plants total came from kind love n those were from his older stuff

gonna go look for pics of the sundae driver x stardogs. should be easy to tell if them seeds is bunk

H

heisen

post I read said only six plants total came from kind love n those were from his older stuff

gonna go look for pics of the sundae driver x stardogs. should be easy to tell if them seeds is bunk
He has yet to post 1 pic of any of the mothers he is using,His Tomahawk crosses look NOTHING like GG4.Someone else messaged me saying there Sundae Driver sucked.
After wasting months on his gear the man gives zero fucks about the genetics he is putting out.They may be OK for the weekend smokers but someone who is serious into what they are growing all that shit is junk.
Gu has a 10k light setup and DOES NO TESTING and hasnt actually tested or found anything on his own in years.His Instagram pages are ALL advertising gimmicks and he never post any pictures of buds or grows.
Im not pissed off because of the above more than im pissed off he cant explain any of it and Ignores the valid questions he was asked.The fact i wasted moths on his garbage and he REFUSED to post a pic of the mother Sundae Driver he was using.Its probably a garbage ass plant with a name tag stuck in it that says Sundae Driver.
When he lied to me in PM about the S1 fiasco and told me straight to my fae he met the guy proved to me he cant be trusted.
I had raised questions before the 420 drop even came out and he assured me everything was good.That was another lie.
The dude is a straight pollen chucker and Gives 0 shits about anything but making sales and money

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just gonna put this here so some of you can see what im talking about.The picture he is using is from ICMAG and the pics are frome here
View attachment 832890

The dude is a tool
View attachment 832891

View attachment 832892
Interesting that Gu chose True North (Canuck Seeds) to swipe a picture from. That's another seedbank That I will never buy from again. Aside from raping you on fgt..The seeds I got were old AF ..Most didn't germinate, and those that did were culled. (the 1st order had a 20% off code, that made up for the fgt charge.)

TBH..I had super Luck with Cackleberry, Cookies and Chem, and Hibernate ..I also have a Purple Badlands just a week in flower, and waiting to sex. (after 8 weeks of veg..not even a hint). I still have a few unopened packs of Maverick, Chinook Haze, and Knight Ryder that I bought last November for less than $20 per pk.

It did seem odd, that they don't carry any other brands now, except their own. Cannaventure stuff was ok when I could snag a pk or 2 at auction. Never tried Dungeness Vault..from them.

H

heisen

He also took everyones nuggets so any of you that had any accumulated they are gone.

Top Bottom