Greenpoint seeds

• Thread starter organicpanic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PinkyDaDevil

PinkyDaDevil

Thanks @organicpanic there definitely should be something great in all of these. I was thinking about grabbing some extra packs of something different too possibly when they have the sale.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

The testers pre sale dropped today and went fast for most strains.

organicpanic

organicpanic

@Puffntuff @PinkyDaDevil did u guys grab any? If so what ones?

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Yeah I grabbed tres sister. The Bruce banner gg4 & gsc was gone within minutes.

JAWS

JAWS

@organicpanic
i know we don't get along but even so i must say you got some really nice pieces and they would make a good grab for any one who is lucky enough to grab a pack{s}.

very nice move indeed:woot:

organicpanic

organicpanic

@JAWS I think you may confusing me for someone else brother? I'm just testing a pack. No affiliation with greenpoint or GU other than that.

organicpanic

organicpanic

Nice got mine yesterday as well. Can't pop them till end of Nov. though. U on IG @PinkytheDaDevil

215 User

215 User

Ready to rumble for winter 2015!

GPS Tester 10 25

The pre-sale was crazy & @Gu~ gave away a boat load with any purchase.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Gu is the man! Would have liked to see him use a male from his own stock, tho. F1's of others people's work is kinda weak.

SourDank

SourDank

That would be like saying exotic is weak for using starfighter males or OJD for using SSSDH, GGG for using Loompas HB (Joseph OG), the list goes on and on. You know what I mean @WalterWhiteFire

Gu is legit as it comes when it comes to pumpin out dank, he had a ton of test grows and journals on the depot before all the shit went down. I just don't see how his breeding is any different than 99.99% of other breeders. And I'm not complaining, I'm all about a search thru some Polyhybrid F1's for that truly stellar plant, because that's pretty much the game these days. Can't hate on him for doin what literally every other breeder is doin.

Top Bottom