Greenpoint seeds

• Thread starter organicpanic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

I don't know what went down with GGG and medic @bluebully420 , but thats what I was getting at. I mean there's been a couple seed companies that have been started by someone scoring some rare or highly sought after beans and using a male to hit everything in sight. at least Gu gave Budpatch the males used for the selection on the Monster Cookies, regardless if he didn't pop the beans. He took part in the creation of it, and that's more than A LOT of others can say

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I don't know what went down with GGG and medic @bluebully420 , but thats what I was getting at. I mean there's been a couple seed companies that have been started by someone scoring some rare or highly sought after beans and using a male to hit everything in sight. at least Gu gave Budpatch the males used for the selection on the Monster Cookies, regardless if he didn't pop the beans. He took part in the creation of it, and that's more than A LOT of others can say
I did not know that. Thank you.

G u

G u

Hey guys!
Glad to see people getting their beans. Shipping/fulfillment is probably the most stressful thing I've had to do in a while. Props to the Seedbank owners on that note.
IF anybody is missing anything just let me know and I'll get ya sorted.
Any questions let me know.

On the seed making side....
I'm just finishing up the Stardawg pollination, open pollination with about 40-50 different females. Elites, Phenos I've found, and special stuff from other forum members and close friends.
Testing signup is on Nov 28th <-----not many people know that yet

Between my Monster Cookies pollination and my Stardawg Pollination, I can start diving into my own material.

This is just the beginning for GPS, it's going to be great growing along with you.

SourDank

SourDank

Hey guys!
Glad to see people getting their beans. Shipping/fulfillment is probably the most stressful thing I've had to do in a while. Props to the Seedbank owners on that note.
IF anybody is missing anything just let me know and I'll get ya sorted.
Any questions let me know.

On the seed making side....
I'm just finishing up the Stardawg pollination, open pollination with about 40-50 different females. Elites, Phenos I've found, and special stuff from other forum members and close friends.
Testing signup is on Nov 28th <-----not many people know that yet

Between my Monster Cookies pollination and my Stardawg Pollination, I can start diving into my own material.

This is just the beginning for GPS, it's going to be great growing along with you.
Sounds like you got a lot of dank in your future, just a quick ? for you if you don't mind. What places can one find Greenpoint Seeds non locally? Thanks brother

bluebully420

bluebully420

I do not agree with breeding with f1's and calling them or refering to them as the same as the mothers yeti f1 through f10 or ibl lines will never be underdawg og or headbank so the aka is my disagreement i dont know gu so please dont take it to heart and breeding with someones hardwork is going to happen but i believe there's a right and wrong way while with f1 or any seed line may not need permission to work however i believe in the honor system and whole heartedly believe that the seed lines breeder that a stock comes from should be acknowledge or at least a thank you. Case in point swerve and obs alien tech male, just because swerve had a alien tech dominant alien kush does not make it a alien tech male lol "confirmed" and not one shout out to obs from swerve or raskal on there sites but sewrve thanks raskal lol a lot of famous clone onlys s1s and all. But i do have to admit wifi is the shit and great cali con gear.from the first drops years ago now its auto herms for cc and nothing new from ogr

sixstring

sixstring

That would be like saying exotic is weak for using starfighter males or OJD for using SSSDH, GGG for using Loompas HB (Joseph OG), the list goes on and on. You know what I mean @WalterWhiteFire

Gu is legit as it comes when it comes to pumpin out dank, he had a ton of test grows and journals on the depot before all the shit went down. I just don't see how his breeding is any different than 99.99% of other breeders. And I'm not complaining, I'm all about a search thru some Polyhybrid F1's for that truly stellar plant, because that's pretty much the game these days. Can't hate on him for doin what literally every other breeder is doin.

very well said sour d :)
man I keep seeing the same shit repeated every time a new breeder comes on to the scene, I hope all these new guys take the shit talkin with a very tiny grain of salt lol.show me one breeder who didnt use anothers work lmao.first line in the breeders handbook of questions they need to be ready for, and I say this in my most retarded slurring voice....I sure hope they took da time ta pick their own boiy :o wtf already.
thanks for doin this G u, and every other new breeder that is making his way at the farm.i love it all.peace

CageyBee

CageyBee

Gu is the man! Would have liked to see him use a male from his own stock, tho. F1's of others people's work is kinda weak.

I agree with you Walter. Good work being done but the f1's from other breeders males should be for breedstock. Not for sale. Make your own male and then you are making your own gear. Everyone and their mamas think they are a seedco b/c they smashed two packs of beans. I know for a fact that JJ is pissed that all of these people are making and selling stardawg crosses. If I remember correctly exotic f2'd his starfighter before he bred it and sold starfighter crosses. And GGG are pretty much hacks so I wouldn't expect anything less. Not sure on OJD's gear.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I agree with you Walter. Good work being done but the f1's from other breeders males should be for breedstock. Not for sale. Make your own male and then you are making your own gear. Everyone and their mamas think they are a seedco b/c they smashed two packs of beans. I know for a fact that JJ is pissed that all of these people are making and selling stardawg crosses. If I remember correctly exotic f2'd his starfighter before he bred it and sold starfighter crosses. And GGG are pretty much hacks so I wouldn't expect anything less. Not sure on OJD's gear.
I would be bummed about the stardawg x's too, ESP when he is mounting a comeback.

Stalks

Stalks

Fuck it they shouldn't put it out there if they didn't want stuff to be bred with it. They should have kept every single seed and found the keepers but they didn't! What is this s haram Muslim wedding?

Damnit I'm picking who I breed my children with

Regardless it takes time, money, and lots of hard work to make something like this happen so fuck the haters!

G u

G u

Oh I get it, and I knew this sentiment was out there.
But what's cool about what I'm doing is that I understand how the scene works.
That's why I've given away close to 600 single packs to literally 600 different people so far.
Most of this was on IG, but I also made plenty of shouts to join the newsletter I put out.
There I offered packs for $24.10 because I had already sunk so much into postage, and packaging.

I wish I could set prices in these stores lower. I would.
Especially while I'm using other peoples really well bred gear.

Again, this is just the very beginning for what I'm doing here and out there. Eventually, I'd like to have a booth at a HTCC, maybe even enter..... Hell, maybe win!?

If you can't afford the gear, I get it. I'm a seed hoe too. Just spent $185 for two packs of jimmy gear at the zon. Just shoot me a pm, email.... I will work with you. ask around.

bluebully420

bluebully420

I think my statement was miss understood greatly i said a f1 or ibl line even a s1 does not make it the original mother it msy hold traits but headband aka underdawg is headband yeti f1 bx1 or hell a s1 will never be headband a k a underdawg. And ggg is a thief with his rep with medic and i never said its wrong to breed woth any seed stock but if ur going to call it loompas hb aka underdawg thats my issue and whats wrong with a shout out to the breeders of your keeper stock that was obviously dank enough to base a seed line off of, never said you shouldnt breed with it as probably the better part of 90% of breeders out there have made there seed lines off elite clone onlys that at one point were someones keeper pheno. @ G U i have no issues with you personally or ethically the only problem i had was using the yeti f1 and giving it the headband and underdawg tag name. No dis respect was meant by my comments as i myself pop a ton of seeds and make my personal x's

Reactions: G u
Top Bottom