Greenpoint seeds

• Thread starter organicpanic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Did I hear someone say something about more Stardawg crosses ?
I also took the pollen from aforementioned plants and dusted some of my nonGreenpoint ladies....mmmmm.....

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

What crosses did you do bro? And I can see that's OG x SD but which OG was it?

Morning S'Dank ! I just chucked pollen so it's by no means pro style, but I crossed Greenpoint's Elephant Stomper x Stardawg with their Nightmare OG x Stardawg, I also crossed each of those strains above with S.A.G.E. n SOUR, (ESxStD x S.n.S) (N.OGxStD x S.n.S), and also dusted of few KC Brains strains I grew out last with those 2 Greenpoint papa's pollen....I had the pollen and the plants so I figured why not you know ?

I have a cross I've been "working" on for a few generations that I affectionately call Don Ho as it has Hawaiian lineage through and through - so I also took some of the GP pollen and dusted Don Ho with it...

Can't wait to see what comes of what ! ! !

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Some months down the line what happened with the GPS polar bear OG crosses?

I have t even touched my cookies and cream or guarddawg cross to PBOG i heard there are suppose to be some bangin keepers. So i got scared and put em up.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Yeahhh ! ! ! ! ! Its crazy that I posted this particular cross (N.OG x Don Ho) wayyy back then as I'm just now popping those beans.....I ran some ESxSD x N.OGxSD and rhose turned out to be NONSTOP SICK. That N.OG is solid......very frosty very early in flowering and I have CONSISTENTLY seen frostage on my GP gear with zero herms.....

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Greenpoint checkin' in with a blast from the past ! ! ! ! STILL rollin' with Elephant Stomper x Stardawg and Nightmare OG x Stardawg ! ! ! !

Got some Dynamite Diesel and Dirty Fantasy from GP rolling through in a minute and we all know there'll be a cross of some ECSD x Stardawg (D.D.) and some Elephant Stomper x Stardawg riiiiiight ?

Ultimate plan is to hit ESxSD, N.OGxSD, and Dirty Fantasy ladies with some Dynamite Diesel dust.....mmmm......big ups GPS ! ! !
20180205 190428

Top Bottom