Greenthumbs c99

• Thread starter Beans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beans

Anyone grow his fems? I recently popped 6 from a batch of 11 I bought some years back and I see a few diff phenos already...only one looks like the original I grew and held a great mother from the original f1s. Lost that great mom in an emergency shut down and was always sorry I did. Don't want to waste the space if theyre a waste of time...some odd looking plants in the mix. I'll keep the obvious looker till I flower but just curious if anyone else is or has grown em

Z

ziggy1

Grew them out.. popped 3 seeds… They were good but they all took over 65 days to finish , some almost 70… the original brothers grimm i had years ago finished quicker .. good smoke but I didn't keep them because at 70 days there are sativahybrids that I thought were better for that time…. if they were done in 50-55 days I would have kept one of the phonos….. Also i had crazy stretch and I grow vertical… they seemed to stretch for at least 3 weeks maybe 4

B

Beans

Thanks zig, my original mom from bg was super fast...52 days fast, baseball buds, spindly stems, crazy smell and high, very sativa looking, didn't stretch much, I think im still kickin myself and hoping for another. Thanks for responding

green punk

green punk

beans, When you say "odd" looking, would you say mutants?

Reason I ask, is I grew out a bunch of Dr. G thumbs Iranian Chemo and Iranian G13 a few years back and 60% were all fucked up. They looked like potatoes or soybeans.

B

Beans

Yeah you could say mutants...already culled a few...goofy looking leaves...looked sickly, weird. I grew the Iranian G13 also indoors and out no problems good plants. Not extremely potent but good producers. Some variation but not like these cindys, they weren't goofy looking.

B

Beans

I must add this last post has bothered me. I didn't start this post to bash greenthumbs I've grown some of his shit before and liked the outcome...didn't hit me till tonight to apologize...he has delivered everytime I ordered and his stuff is on par with everyone else. I grew dutch passion blueberry years ago and if it wasn't for the fact that *I* was so green I would have slaughtered them all cause they looked so goofy. Not potatoes or soybeans lol but funktified leaves till they got established. Sorry

B

Beans

well as soon as I learn how to upload pics ill show the two phenos I ended up with. very healthy, one very cindy look alike( two plants) and one very compact indica overiddin (is that a word? lol) time lately has got me strapped cant wait to flower for real results. I will post pics when I can....I need help with that and help is busy lol. ...i chopped the fastest out of the chute tonight....just couldn't turn her around no matter what i did

B

Beans

Well its been a while. Too many things went on this year but I never followed up on my post. I couldn't finish anything indoors just flat outta time...and space. Grew garden plants in the same space and moved cindy outside...all three...chose the best looking 4 footer (lol) and planted her in my prepped hole in june...finished first week oct near Pittsburgh pa but coulda shoulda went more...im smoking it now after almost a month cure real nice. The smell and smoke is very good but not the cindy I had or remember but I know I coula done more and I didn't have time. I would deff buy cindy from doc again kinda neat to get close to a good memory.

Top Bottom