Greeting my like minded friends

• Thread starter twshoot67
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

twshoot67

Hello my name is Tim and I’ve been kicking around how many sites I should/would join pertaining to this subject matter. Not knowing which forum would be the best community for learning I joined ICmag and here. Hopefully these two communities will be the place where I can make new friends with similar interest and maybe I can contribute from time to time. I may be a bit older than many of you but that doesn’t mean I can’t learn from all age members. So for now I say thanks for having me and peace and love to you all. Have a great day!

PS: Here’s a pic my first grow that just harvested a month ago.
Greeting my like minded friends

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Have a great day and welcome to posting! Happy growing friend!

Redneckx

Redneckx

You're absolutely right here!
Since I joined, every question I had til now about my first grow were better than just solved.
You find almost everyone here who's growing with passion around the globe: commercial-outdoor- and homegrowers, chemist's and many more, overall just great people here.
I love it. Guess there is no better forum than this one.
Your first grow looks amazing!!
How much did you harvest? 3 Plants? Maybe got a shot of your buds?
Do you want to tell us a little bit about your set up? Size, seeds, lights, soil or Coco..?
Welcome home Farmer! 😮‍💨

T

twshoot67

You're absolutely right here!
Since I joined, every question I had til now about my first grow were better than just solved.
You find almost everyone here who's growing with passion around the globe: commercial-outdoor- and homegrowers, chemist's and many more, overall just great people here.
I love it. Guess there is no better forum than this one.
Your first grow looks amazing!!
How much did you harvest? 3 Plants? Maybe got a shot of your buds?
Do you want to tell us a little bit about your set up? Size, seeds, lights, soil or Coco..?
Welcome home Farmer! 😮‍💨
Hello yes I will post my set up in a bit. Just started another grow 1 1/2 weeks ago. I just posted the diary. I’ll be using same set up as my first, but I feel fingers crossed it will be better than this first grow since I didn’t grow for over 30 years. I need to get a couple grows under me to where I will have some nice product!

Latest posts

Top Bottom