Greeting To Old Friends And New

• Thread starter Sagenitor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sagenitor

Sagenitor

Just getting my feet wet on the interweb.i grew up in the cannabis community.moved to Amsterdam in the 90's.bred S.A.G.E. for thseeds.moved back to Cali and bred Zeta.latest strains are Headliner and Big Sur Holy.my goal has always been to bring back the sativa dominant California cannabis strains who's theraputic properties were overlooked in the persuit of profit.durring the prohibition era of cannabis cultivation,the vast majority of farmers were forced to incorporate genetics that helped them evade law enforcement and avoid enviormental shortcomings.in the process of mass hybridization,various traits of the plant that had been selected for over thousands of years were quickly bred out.those of us who remember definitely lament the loss but rejoice in the widely available high quality cannabis that is now being produced worldwide.that being said I'm happy to join the new cannabis community of thcfarmer.

Greeting to old friends and new
Greeting to old friends and new 2
Greeting to old friends and new 3
Greeting to old friends and new 4
Last edited:
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
welcome to the not so new farm, we started in 2008 :)

Sagenitor

Sagenitor

welcome to the not so new farm, we started in 2008 :)
I've been little more than a passive participant over the past few years.lately I've been reconnecting with the community and this site seems to have a wealth of resources and connections.happy to be a more active member.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Excellent, welcome aboard! Gotta say, one hell of a way to introduce yourself haha.

One Love,
tobh

Top Bottom