Greetings all the way from Denmark!

• Thread starter Stanza87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stanza87

im at my wits end trying to find out why my plants foliage had ended up like that, i simply cannot deduce what this issue is and im also a complete newbie to this which now leads me to seek out my senior peers in this field for help and guidance and proper knowledge. Best Regards
Greetings all the way from denmark
Greetings all the way from denmark 2
Greetings all the way from denmark 3
Greetings all the way from denmark 4
Greetings all the way from denmark 5
Greetings all the way from denmark 6
Greetings all the way from denmark 7
Greetings all the way from denmark 8

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
im at my wits end trying to find out why my plants foliage had ended up like that, i simply cannot deduce what this issue is and im also a complete newbie to this which now leads me to seek out my senior peers in this field for help and guidance and proper knowledge. Best RegardsView attachment 2121189View attachment 2121190View attachment 2121191View attachment 2121192View attachment 2121193View attachment 2121194View attachment 2121195View attachment 2121196
List your watering, lighting, nutes if any so people can evaluate it better you you. Great Job on the pics those will be helpful

ACSippi

ACSippi

Hey noobie! When asking for help with young plants it's helpful for you to provide nutrients used, PH

To me it looks like you had a PH problem but got it under control? Those first two little leaves are going to get f'ugly. You can ditch the mat and Co2, or not

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

im at my wits end trying to find out why my plants foliage had ended up like that, i simply cannot deduce what this issue is and im also a complete newbie to this which now leads me to seek out my senior peers in this field for help and guidance and proper knowledge. Best RegardsView attachment 2121189View attachment 2121190View attachment 2121191View attachment 2121192View attachment 2121193View attachment 2121194View attachment 2121195View attachment 2121196
Hello from denmark too 😄🤟
It could be a little bit of overwatering here and there just make sure your pot is light before you water again

If i was you i would ignore it unless it gets worse
Rødgrød med fløde😄🤟

S

Stanza87

the issue started before i transplanted them from seedling soil(regular potting soil) where the foliage had very bright green spots/markings that are now yellow as seen in my uploaded pictures. When i did the transplant(February 9th) i used BioBizz Light mix soil and was hoping that would help with the situation because i was thinking it was some sort of nutrient deficiency, or stress from the light? so i raised my lights 24" above the plants canopy and as for light intensity i have no way of knowing how to do that since im stil trying to learn more about it while its a bit complicated for me to understand yet, plus i dont have any device to measure the "par"? is what i think its called. As for water ive been watering with distilled water since i still havent gotten myself a PH measurer yet and i water the plants every 3 to 4 days depending on how dry the soil is, but im sure that im not over watering my plants since i do have a soil measuring tool for temps and moisture. Nutrients is a topic im also trying to understand as for when i need to add it and how i mix it with other nutrient solutions, basically im lacking basic comprehensive knowledge/understanding in cannabis plant care.

Soil - https://www.biobizz.com/producto/lightmix/

Nutrients - https://www.biobizz.com/products/ (i bought every liquid solution listed in the link)

Lighting - im using a 100W LED Quantum Board Growlight inside a 24"x24"x63" Grow Tent https://www.homebox.net/en/product/a-q60/

Commercial Quote:
FULL SPECTRUM DAYLIGHT + DEEP RED, UV, IR SPECTRUM

The KING-GROW QB LED lamp is a FULL SPECTRUM grow lamp and can therefore be used in both the growth and the flowering phase. The lamp comes with a digital regulator, so you can control how much the lamp should light up - infinitely variable from 0-100%

The lamp reproduces a pleasant daylight (3500K+6500k) and to increase the lamp's efficiency in the flowering phase, the lamp is supplied with extra LED chips with DEEP RED (660nm) and INFRARED (730nm) which increase weight and flower formation. Furthermore, the lamp is supplied with ULTRAVIOLET (410nm), which strengthens plant growth and the immune system and reduces the risk of pests.

Technical specifications

LED technology: Samsung LM281B 3500K+6500K daylight, Deep Red 660 nm, UV 460nm, IR 730nm

Dimmable LED driver. Power consumption: 100W

Dimensions: Length: 25 cm / Width: 25 cm / Height: 1 cm

Foot print: 60 x 60 cm w/ 50 cm distance

Lifetime: 50,000 hours

PPFD: 2.6 μmol

as for the heating mat shown in the pictures, im not really using it for heating purposes except for the digital thermometer and probe that is attached to it to tell me the inside temperatures. (yes im lacking a thermometer/Hygrometer but its arraving on saturday)

reading my own post already confirmed it for me that im fumbling all over the place in this endevaor.

Last edited:
S

Stanza87

Hello from denmark too 😄🤟
It could be a little bit of overwatering here and there just make sure your pot is light before you water again

If i was you i would ignore it unless it gets worse
Rødgrød med fløde😄🤟
And hello back at ya fellow dane
as stated in my last comment im sure it isnt overwatering but maybe i do need te reevaluate it and check if that is the case or not....

"Rødgrød med fløde" is outdated try "Røget rødøjet havørred" instead ;)

S

Stanza87

Hey noobie! When asking for help with young plants it's helpful for you to provide nutrients used, PH

To me it looks like you had a PH problem but got it under control? Those first two little leaves are going to get f'ugly. You can ditch the mat and Co2, or not
ive been thinking about whether or not i should prune those fuglies? but im hestiant in hurting my plant at all lol
as for the Co2 bag isnt it beneficial to have it? or is it making it worse?

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

And hello back at ya fellow dane
as stated in my last comment im sure it isnt overwatering but maybe i do need te reevaluate it and check if that is the case or not....

"Rødgrød med fløde" is outdated try "Røget rødøjet havørred" instead ;)
What nutrient line are you using then
And how much are you feeding it?
And you could also try to
“klippe frugt med en brugt frugt plukker”

S

Stanza87

What nutrient line are you using then
And how much are you feeding it?
And you could also try to
“klippe frugt med en brugt frugt plukker
Not sure what you mean by "What nutrient line are you using then"
as for feeding....i guess im not....since i cant figure out how to go about it yet.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Not sure what you mean by "What nutrient line are you using then"
as for feeding....i guess im not....since i cant figure out how to go about it yet.
im using lightmix too mine is just from Plagron i prefer it over biobizz
I have used almost every biobizz bottled nutrient and i was not very impressed but it works and it good for beginners
Its hard to give too much

As long as your plant is in vegetative stage just stick to using Biogrow or fishmix

depends on which one you got
start by adding 0,5ml per liter of water

and dont give her more unless you notice any deficiencies on its way

You can sligtly up the nutes every week or second week to 1-1,5-2 but as said earlier not my cup of tea

I myself measure my synthetic nutrients with a EC meter to know exactly how much im giving her
And know exactly what the nutrient concentration is inside my pot by measuring the runoff

Again biobizz is organic so if you try to measure the EC it will tell you something different 10 times ina row

When growing organic youre feeding the soil and the microbes in it more than your feeding the plant
Microbes break down certain things in your soil and makes it availible plant food

Hope i helped
dm me if you need something 😄🤟

ACSippi

ACSippi

ive been thinking about whether or not i should prune those fuglies? but im hestiant in hurting my plant at all lol
as for the Co2 bag isnt it beneficial to have it? or is it making it worse?
Nah just leave them. The Co2 may do something but probably not, just a waste of money, more confusion.

S

Stanza87

im using lightmix too mine is just from Plagron i prefer it over biobizz
I have used almost every biobizz bottled nutrient and i was not very impressed but it works and it good for beginners
Its hard to give too much

As long as your plant is in vegetative stage just stick to using Biogrow or fishmix

depends on which one you got
start by adding 0,5ml per liter of water

and dont give her more unless you notice any deficiencies on its way

You can sligtly up the nutes every week or second week to 1-1,5-2 but as said earlier not my cup of tea

I myself measure my synthetic nutrients with a EC meter to know exactly how much im giving her
And know exactly what the nutrient concentration is inside my pot by measuring the runoff

Again biobizz is organic so if you try to measure the EC it will tell you something different 10 times ina row

When growing organic youre feeding the soil and the microbes in it more than your feeding the plant
Microbes break down certain things in your soil and makes it availible plant food

Hope i helped
dm me if you need something 😄🤟
Thanks!😃 I'll try to stick with what I have for now and follow your advice as well... Could you perhaps recommend me an EC/PH meter I could buy?

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Thanks!😃 I'll try to stick with what I have for now and follow your advice as well... Could you perhaps recommend me an EC/PH meter I could buy?
bluelab ec meters are greath but expensive

I am going to buy a aqua master combo meter soon it has EC and PH in one

But note that EC doesnt make a difference for you when growing organic
Biobizz soil has microbes im pretty sure

When you water the soil with your nutrients your microbes will
Make it into available plant food

It kinda regulates how much nutrients your plant need

My nutrients on the other hand are chemicals chelated ones when
I water my weed with it they are immediately available to the plant
Thats why i measure EC
You wouldent have to

Its way easier to over fert this way too

You can go ahead and buy BiGs ph meter from grey green growshop
Its works but it isnt perfect
Costs 150kr i think

Or buy bluelab ph meter for around 700kr
Thats way better quality
Which you will be happy with in the long run just expensive

Could also buy aqua master im just not familiar with it price range is in the middle of those two

S

Stanza87

bluelab ec meters are greath but expensive

I am going to buy a aqua master combo meter soon it has EC and PH in one

But note that EC doesnt make a difference for you when growing organic
Biobizz soil has microbes im pretty sure

When you water the soil with your nutrients your microbes will
Make it into available plant food

It kinda regulates how much nutrients your plant need

My nutrients on the other hand are chemicals chelated ones when
I water my weed with it they are immediately available to the plant
Thats why i measure EC
You wouldent have to

Its way easier to over fert this way too

You can go ahead and buy BiGs ph meter from grey green growshop
Its works but it isnt perfect
Costs 150kr i think

Or buy bluelab ph meter for around 700kr
Thats way better quality
Which you will be happy with in the long run just expensive

Could also buy aqua master im just not familiar with it price range is in the middle of those two
Much appreciated!

S

Stanza87

@MrGreenfinga heres an update so far of the looks of my plants but I'm just not seeing any Improvements, and instead seeing more anomalies on my newer and bigger leaves....i inserted a soil meter to check its moisture as shown in picture and want to ask if im keeping them too dry perhaps? And if that's what's causing the unhealthy look?
(pictures taken February 15)

S

Stanza87

@MrGreenfinga here are some updated pictures and it's progressed even further on some of the leaves
(Picture taken February 17)

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

the last picture you sent looks like magnesium deficiency and is caused by too bright lights or too little magnesium
But
Normal magnesium deficiency have yellow stripes in between the leaves you have small dots

Are you sure its not pests try to look under the leaves to see if there is anything that should not be there and if there is small fine webs 🕸️ on your plant

And another thing where did you get your seeds from?

this might get a little wierd but where are you from in denmark i dont need your exact location just jylland sjælland or fyn maybe bornholm

I assume you water with tap water and in copenhagen the water is very hard has alot of minerals in jylland not so much
So if youre from a place where you got very soft water it might just need a little cal-mag booster

Last edited:
S

Stanza87

the last picture you sent looks like magnesium deficiency and is caused by too bright lights or too little magnesium
But
Normal magnesium deficiency have yellow stripes in between the leaves you have small dots

Are you sure its not pests try to look under the leaves to see if there is anything that should not be there and if there is small fine webs 🕸️ on your plant

And another thing where did you get your seeds from?

this might get a little wierd but where are you from in denmark i dont need your exact location just jylland sjælland or fyn maybe bornholm

I assume you water with tap water and in copenhagen the water is very hard has alot of minerals in jylland not so much
So if youre from a place where you got very soft water it might just need a little cal-mag booster
So ive decreased the light with the light dimmer from 50 to 25 and its still 60 cm above the plants canopy

since i watered the plant 2 days ago and probably not enough water so i gave it some more infused with CalMag.

The temps and humidity are 23.5 - 24 °C and 53%-63% RH

i took both my plant out and checked underneath every leaf with a small light for anything unusual and all looked clean and normal to me at least.

The seeds/strain i got from this place https://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/night-nurse-feminized-marijuana-seeds

Not weird at all, im indeed from Copenhagen and in the beginning i used regular tap water until i bought sterilt water instead, and now ive just gotten a hold of this https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07QDMM2WL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details ....do comment if this will do the trick or not and what i could do instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom