Greetings and Salutations

• Thread starter Autoflowersmountup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

Hello!

First time poster, but i may have lurked here and there for a while lol.
I just wanted to pop in and say hello to all!
I am still a new home grower, but I have enjoyed the experience and I enjoy meeting other like-minded folks!
Im getting ready to start up a new staggered autoflower grow and would love to share the experience with anyone that wants to come along for the ride!
Thanks for having me and i look forward to digging into the forums here and meeting some fine growmies!!

Static23

Static23

Welcome to the farm! Looking forward to following your grow. I have a perpetual autoflower grow going right now that's well into it's second year. I've learned a lot about autos in that time and still learning more everyday. The farm is great! There's a lot of very cool and very knowledgeable growers here. This is a great community.

Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

Welcome to the farm! Looking forward to following your grow. I have a perpetual autoflower grow going right now that's well into it's second year. I've learned a lot about autos in that time and still learning more everyday. The farm is great! There's a lot of very cool and very knowledgeable growers here. That is exactly the kind of spot im looking for, a great community to learn and share!

Latest posts

Top Bottom